RPGM None [Translation Request] Slave Tribe and female armor auger-cross of Obedience and Revenge (Li Cruze)- (Charade Girl's)

zenyattasballs

Feb 24, 2020
Translation works so far, but it broke the menu's for my game since I think you translated the menu commands which were originally name in Japanese. Renaming them works and I've added them here. They go in www/img/menus/main
the format for the pictures need to be ".rpgmvp" so they can be used in the game application. if you use the original pictures in the folder specified "www/img/menus/main" you can rename them to omit the japanese characters and put in the english expected names. it'll be some guess work but you can actively debug with the game open.

1. download game from otomi post #6
2. download image name fixes so you know the expected file names from #19
3. rename original pictures files that are in japanese to english

zenyattasballs

Feb 24, 2020
English(MTL)

-

If there are any errors in the translation, just let me know.
The translations are looking pretty solid! however the translation appears to have a byproduct of translating the expected picture img urls. there are many errors presented through at least the beginning of the game looking for missing imgs. if the translation can be limited to just the text and not imgs or menus I think it would be a solid submission.

Reactions: linuxtr

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
By the by ... going off Ci-En posts it looks like the updates to the game are pretty much over.
Shine doesn't seem to be posting any updates to this one though, so now I guess we'll just have to wait 'n see if the final version ever pops up.

Last edited:

Riverron33

May 10, 2019
Downloading Raw from #6 post and then translation from #19 post
gives a problem that none of the files titles are translated in the folder, so game doesn't detect them.
screenshot is just one of many loading errors.
1659743300789.png
everytime I have to go find which file it is and rename it, there is loads of them in Japanese so I give up.

Reactions: KarylSummer

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Downloading Raw from #6 post and then translation from #19 post
gives a problem that none of the files titles are translated in the folder, so game doesn't detect them.
screenshot is just one of many loading errors.
View attachment 1967623
everytime I have to go find which file it is and rename it, there is loads of them in Japanese so I give up.
Well, going from the updates list on dlsite this game's v1.0 has plenty of bugs to begin with.
Throwing over a fairly quick, RAW MTL seems like asking for trouble on top of trouble then.

I'd recommend trying MTool. If the game's content ain't too large it'll work better than most, if not any, RAW MTL.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I just found something interesting, when changing clothes i get the error that the new picture cant be loaded, but the game autosaves when you leave the crystals, and when you reload this autosave your character is shown with the new clothes, so it seems a problem of the game when changing graphics on the fly and not when reloading a savefile.

Currently i am mostly blocked by acessing the cystal as the elf girl i get the error for the SwitchP_Proficency8.png if i could find how this in japanese would be named i could try copy and rename a file to see how it breaks the game.

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
People using old versions and using shitty one click auto MTLs and then wondering "why am i getting errors, lol?"

-.- Really?

wombex

May 10, 2018
I have tried those translations in the past but they always broke the game and I couldn't fix them... Anyone have a working tanslation, even if its a bad one?