Others None [Translation request] Summer Vacation/サラリーマンの夏休み [RJ01000165] [窓際ワールド]

goga31

Dec 26, 2018
Game-RJ01000165.jpg
Title :
Link :
Dev :
Genre :

, , , , , , , ,

Description :
The protagonist is a man who has been laid off from his job.
He ends up moving into the apartment of his former boss, a senior female employee, and starts living with her.

The main character's life is basically a sweet life, and his boss, who had been strict with him, gradually becomes more and more attracted to him, but depending on the main character's actions, he may end up in a NTR end or a Yandere end.

More than 120 basic CGs.
Created using Tyrano script.

To play, simply select your daily activities with the selection buttons on the right side of the screen.
You can do household chores to raise your sensitivity, explore the room, and raise the main character's status through muscle training, and then go for a nighttime H.
The likability level changes by paying attention to the state of the partner's body, such as dangerous days and menstruation.
Depending on the hero's usual conduct, he may be taken on a date by his boss on a holiday (or have sex in a special situation on the road).
You can enjoy the summer vacation of life that comes to the main character, a salaryman, and live together for two months.

Download JAP version

Screenshots:
Game-RJ01000165 (1).jpg Game-RJ01000165 (2).jpg Game-RJ01000165 (3).jpg Game-RJ01000165 (4).jpg Game-RJ01000165 (5).jpg Game-RJ01000165 (6).jpg RJ01000165.jpg

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Looks good, +1 to translation

Also, has anyone tried using Mtool on it for MTL stuff?

Edit: Tried Mtool and with it you can understand whats going on, seemed decent enough for a MTL

Also, does anyone got a savefile for the gallery?

Last edited:

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
Looks good, +1 to translation

Also, has anyone tried using Mtool on it for MTL stuff?

Edit: Tried Mtool and with it you can understand whats going on, seemed decent enough for a MTL

Also, does anyone got a savefile for the gallery?
mtool just for patreon? i dont know if this toll free to use or download and does mtl have program seperately

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I don't know how about NTR, but the game tedious as hell. Basically, you repeat the same actions every day, without anything changing. You do chores every day, you can look for objects, that allow you to perv on her while she's showering, or masturbates and progress story. After you raise her opinion of you to 100+ points and if you find the key to her bedroom, she will catch you masturbating. Instead of freak out, she will have sex with you. After that, I was ready to delete the game, but decided to see how is NTR. So basically I was doing nothing and jerking off on her underwear (yes there is such option) but after her opinion about me dropped to -10 she just kicked me out of the house. Well, that kinda logical outcome. But the game is simply not worth it. Still images, boring dialogues, slow grind. On top of that, you can't skip already seen text, even if it enabled in options. You still need to click 3 times when you're cleaning or do some other actions.

Reactions: phoenix31

sex_maker69

Aug 8, 2023
I tried translating it to translator++ tho it worked at first, but I somehow messed it up and just abandoned it, it's been a while since I last translated a game and I sort of forgot the process and maybe that's the reason why I wasn't able to inject the translation properly I even made a copy when i was translating it incase it messed up and I really did, I might try to use MTL as they