• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
monster(enemy) location i mean :3
I already had all lolimon
Well, I don't think a list will be made, and if someone does it would be a miracle, because the game has more than 450 different types of monsters (enemies). Anyway, if you need it to complete a guild mission, in the description of the mission you can find where to locate the enemy. However, there are some that are in the indicated area, but their chances of appearing are somewhat low, so you have to keep trying until they appear.

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
Well, I don't think a list will be made, and if someone does it would be a miracle, because the game has more than 450 different types of monsters (enemies). Anyway, if you need it to complete a guild mission, in the description of the mission you can find where to locate the enemy. However, there are some that are in the indicated area, but their chances of appearing are somewhat low, so you have to keep trying until they appear.
sorry about this bc I use another person save game :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Natsuki-Hina
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes