PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Good afternoon, boobsgames!

Sorry for my English.
I'm excited about the game! I want to see more content and mechanics in new versions of the game.
I have completed all the content at this point. (v0.441)
Visual content is the strong point of the project - 1000/100 ;)
Please tell me, do you have a roadmap for new changes?
For example:
- New clothes (new characteristics)
- New weapon (“main hand”)
- New "off hand" (new characteristics)
- New accessory (new characteristics)
- “Headgear” (the game does not provide items that do not belong to “crown” type clothing)
- New quests
- New quest chains
- New potions
- New spells and their levels (for example, “+” and “++”)
- Fresh manual for the current version

Thank you in advance for your response.
This post has some answers to your questions https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-500-0-2-boobsgames.18692/post-13762768

SenzaNomexD

Oct 17, 2018
The beginning of the game takes some time yes. It's as much about time and resources management then it is about adventuring.
Like HOMM III really, which is still one of my favourite games...

I'm 3 hours in and i don't have money (i had to cheat them, and now it's more playable) nor new skills, i can't find new ingredients and i got my ass beat multiple times, i really don't know what to do

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm 3 hours in and i don't have money (i had to cheat them, and now it's more playable) nor new skills, i can't find new ingredients and i got my ass beat multiple times, i really don't know what to do
Start by sowing seeds in your garden. Then water the garden each day it is not raining. Once plants grow, start working in your garden. You'll harvest ingredients which you can sell at Sebastian's. Doing this enough times will raise the level of your gardening profession which will increase your chance of successfully harvesting ingredients in the wild.
If it's raining, help out Alice with the house work instead. It will raise her affection score and your cooking skill at the same time.
For new spells, you need to raise your level. Doing missions is key here (as helping Samantha once she resides in your home).
If enemies are tough, avoid fighting them if not absolutely necessary. Dodge them and run around terrain features leading them on a merry chase. You have to think on your feet and know the terrain for this.
There is no Game Over here so you can always try again. Or just reload a save.
My current save is about 60 hours of gameplay (not counting reloaded saves). My MC is level 12, has more money than he could ever hope to spend (not in cash, but in goods as Bandits can steal your cash) and, if well prepared, can beat all enemies easily. Never cheated one bit for this.

Reactions: SenzaNomexD

SenzaNomexD

Oct 17, 2018
Start by sowing seeds in your garden. Then water the garden each day it is not raining. Once plants grow, start working in your garden. You'll harvest ingredients which you can sell at Sebastian's. Doing this enough times will raise the level of your gardening profession which will increase your chance of successfully harvesting ingredients in the wild.
If it's raining, help out Alice with the house work instead. It will raise her affection score and your cooking skill at the same time.
For new spells, you need to raise your level. Doing missions is key here (as helping Samantha once she resides in your home).
If enemies are tough, avoid fighting them if not absolutely necessary. Dodge them and run around terrain features leading them on a merry chase. You have to think on your feet and know the terrain for this.
There is no Game Over here so you can always try again. Or just reload a save.
My current save is about 60 hours of gameplay (not counting reloaded saves). My MC is level 12, has more money than he could ever hope to spend (not in cash, but in goods as Bandits can steal your cash) and, if well prepared, can beat all enemies easily. Never cheated one bit for this.

i'm gonna cheat my money away and try again, the game seems worth it, i have seen the full game save file and wow it's full of things

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i'm gonna cheat my money away and try again, the game seems worth it, i have seen the full game save file and wow it's full of things
If you really have to cheat, I advice you to only use the build-in cheat room, and not much more than is actually needed to progress. Otherwise you might get tempted to ignore certain aspects of the game such as gardening which is not only about raising money. Using an external save editor might cause you to break the game.

SenzaNomexD

Oct 17, 2018
If you really have to cheat, I advice you to only use the build-in cheat room, and not much more than is actually needed to progress. Otherwise you might get tempted to ignore certain aspects of the game such as gardening which is not only about raising money. Using an external save editor might cause you to break the game.
Yeah so i played legit and yep it's worth it, also my stupid and blind ass didn't see the book in your room which you can study and get more spells,once you get the gist of it it's really good.

Also what is the cheat room? I didn't find it or read it anywhere

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah so i played legit and yep it's worth it, also my stupid and blind ass didn't see the book in your room which you can study and get more spells,once you get the gist of it it's really good.
Also what is the cheat room? I didn't find it or read it anywhere
Keep an eye on the candle beside the book. Difficult to see, but when it's lit, there's a spell to be learned.
Also, once you have met Melissa in her tower, you can use her book as well to gain xp and learn a spell (see p45 of the walkthrough for details).

To find the cheat room, go into your lab and interact with the wall in the lower right corner.

Chromevult

Mar 31, 2024
Cast Shield when she powers up Ghostly Force. If you don't have Shield, you're not ready for the confrontation.
Also, you can't get a game over, so if you are defeated, just try again the next day trying another tactic. Or load a save...
But if the game frustrates you so much, maybe you better play something else.
I beat the fight eventually. I still don’t have the shield spell (and honestly no idea how to get it) but it seems very strange that the boss fight for this mission is so ridiculously difficult that you need to be a high level to do it when the mission is one of the first ones you are given. And it’s weirder because you have to do a second boss fight almost immediately after that is significantly easier.

As it was I was unable to level up again before this fight because I’d done all the quests I could find and the only options were to study the book every day for a tiny amount of xp or join in on a hunt seems to give you a random encounter, many of which you simply aren’t levelled for.

Even at level 5 there is an encounter with 3 bandits you just can’t beat because they spam a smoke grenade attack that makes them impossible to hit and if you lose they steal all your gold, so I just stopped doing the hunts and am hoping there aren’t any other quests attatched to them.

the not being killed thing is imo even more punishing than just dying, if you lose a fight you’re stranded in the forest with no hp until you’ve learned the recall spell, even then you can only use recall if you have quite a bit of mana remaining after the fight. you either waste a lot of time running back to the villiage hoping you can dodge all the enemies or waste a very expensive potion.

the game isn’t terrible, but combat is a massive pain point, kro has very little health even at level 5 and almost every enemy hits like an absolute truck. It makes experimentation difficult because every fight is very hard, and it discourages exploration because I don’t want to wander halfway across the map then lose and waste half an hour trying to get back without triggering an encounter.

the game does have some enjoyable stuff, the art is fantastic and I do like how organically you learn new magic skills and how gaining reputation and experience works. I do los like the quests, though I wish the log gave you a little more help like telling you which quests you’re unable to complete because it relies on another quest to be done first. But the combat is just bad, sorry there’s just no other way to Say it.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I beat the fight eventually. I still don’t have the shield spell (and honestly no idea how to get it) but it seems very strange that the boss fight for this mission is so ridiculously difficult that you need to be a high level to do it when the mission is one of the first ones you are given. And it’s weirder because you have to do a second boss fight almost immediately after that is significantly easier.

As it was I was unable to level up again before this fight because I’d done all the quests I could find and the only options were to study the book every day for a tiny amount of xp or join in on a hunt seems to give you a random encounter, many of which you simply aren’t levelled for.

Even at level 5 there is an encounter with 3 bandits you just can’t beat because they spam a smoke grenade attack that makes them impossible to hit and if you lose they steal all your gold, so I just stopped doing the hunts and am hoping there aren’t any other quests attatched to them.

the not being killed thing is imo even more punishing than just dying, if you lose a fight you’re stranded in the forest with no hp until you’ve learned the recall spell, even then you can only use recall if you have quite a bit of mana remaining after the fight. you either waste a lot of time running back to the villiage hoping you can dodge all the enemies or waste a very expensive potion.

the game isn’t terrible, but combat is a massive pain point, kro has very little health even at level 5 and almost every enemy hits like an absolute truck. It makes experimentation difficult because every fight is very hard, and it discourages exploration because I don’t want to wander halfway across the map then lose and waste half an hour trying to get back without triggering an encounter.

the game does have some enjoyable stuff, the art is fantastic and I do like how organically you learn new magic skills and how gaining reputation and experience works. I do los like the quests, though I wish the log gave you a little more help like telling you which quests you’re unable to complete because it relies on another quest to be done first. But the combat is just bad, sorry there’s just no other way to Say it.
For the Shield spell, Jill needs to have arrived in the village, as Krowly trains it with her.
Now that you have beaten the Ghost girl, you can study Melissa's book several times. This will give you some xp and eventually a spell.
The Bandits are tough enemies and you will definitely have to fight them on a certain mission. I avoid being robbed by having as little cash money as possible (Krowly should have a stash at home where he can keep his cash, really). They'll never steal from your inventory, so let the cash roll freely I'd say and buy potions from Rose. Snowball potion is very useful in fights. Also Lizzy is a big help as she can stun enemies. You can also buff your MC temporarily by training with Jaina.
As for experimenting, save before entering a dangerous area and reload if things go south. That's what I do in most cases.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes