Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
New Update Released
Added defeat scene for red skull and plague doctor
Added game over scene for red skull

Coming Soon
Nona returns to the torture room to find more opposition preventing her escape
So this is all the stuff for the new update? I have the previous version, that's why I'm asking. I will wait for a couple of more updates. Seems like there are around 2 each month which is kinda nice. Is there an estimate when it will be completely finished?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
So this is all the stuff for the new update? I have the previous version, that's why I'm asking. I will wait for a couple of more updates. Seems like there are around 2 each month which is kinda nice. Is there an estimate when it will be completely finished?
When we're lucky, we do sometimes get 4 updates a month.
As for an estimate for when the entire game will be completely finished, your guess is as good as mine.
Eluku's been working on this since August of 2014.
Be sure to check out Fairy Fighting, if you like.

Last edited:

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Be sure to check out Fairy Fighting, if you like.
I gave it a try. It's similar to Wolfs Dungeon but more like the 1vs1 fights (catgirl,sluggirl and tigergirl) which is not bad at all. You can tell that this is one of his earlier works. He has improved since then (y)

I will wait for a few more updates on Wolfs Dungeon, so I have more new content when I start to play again:WeSmart:

Deluxehero54

May 26, 2024
Can someone send me a copy of a completed save? i am terrible at this game and i really want to just be able to go to the gallery and find all the enemies since not all of them are in the gallery at the beginning

Reactions: Jackson593377

Giatu1

Jul 21, 2018
You gotta let the orc on the right side of the room fuck you and fill you almost full of semen, then press down and button 1 on the rope above the cum collection vat, that will open the gate where those little brown dudes are
Just pressing S+Space when almost full? It doesn't work. Do I have to hold it for a few second or repeat it?

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Well, a full save doesn't help you if you want to see all scenes. At the moment you have to play through the game in order to see all animations/arts it offers.

You can check but there are not all and some are from earlier version. Or you simply go to google and type ---->

Another way is to check your certain game title on site. There are actually almost all game titles with their galleries, except this one and some other.

Note: You can also check other games this way ;)

If you are only interested in galleries those above are your best solution.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes