3D-Daz WozzleWozzle Comic Collections

Wozzlewozzle

Oct 17, 2021
WozzleWozzle is a 3D artist who makes comics/pinups/art of original Characters, Monsters & Futanari

Updated: 2024-05-25
Artist: WozzleWozzle
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 16:9
Pages: 2 Comic - 59 pictures in total

Genre: Futanari, Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Cock, Vaginal, Anal, Deep Throat

Last edited:
Reactions: A957700 and Moojin

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Your work looks really promising, a lot of potential.

I especially like image 11. A lot of artists only do images where the cock is about to be wrapped with tits or a cock about to fuck a pair of tits, rarely do I see a midwrap or mid insertion image when it comes to titfucking or titjobs despite me loving them.

Wozzlewozzle

Oct 17, 2021
Your work looks really promising, a lot of potential.

I especially like image 11. A lot of artists only do images where the cock is about to be wrapped with tits or a cock about to fuck a pair of tits, rarely do I see a midwrap or mid insertion image when it comes to titfucking or titjobs despite me loving them.
Thanks! I’m a big fan of “the moment before” during position changes. Seeing just how its all going to line up before things kick off.

Reactions: Me70

Wozzlewozzle

Oct 17, 2021
Trying out a space themed futa comic.

Indoor lighting is tough when there is no source of outdoor lighting and as a result the images are coming out a bit more grainy than id like. If anyone knows of a image enhancing product that can sharpen and remove the grain from images let me know o_O

6.png

Reactions: aisurgen

Me70

Jan 14, 2022
thanks for this new thread! it looks very promising considering the first sets!

one could tell that you are a Blackadder fan for real, the female body type has that style and I like it..
while for the female the larger the size the better, sometimes with the cock it gets too much but that is just my opinion of course

P.S. what would I give to see this one animated ….

1716827824949.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Wozzlewozzle

Wozzlewozzle

Oct 17, 2021
thanks for this new thread! it looks very promising considering the first sets!

one could tell that you are a Blackadder fan for real, the female body type has that style and I like it..
while for the female the larger the size the better, sometimes with the cock it gets too much but that is just my opinion of course

P.S. what would I give to see this one animated ….

View attachment 3676835
I understand what you mean, it also gets a bit difficult trying to pose the bodies correctly when there’s a monster sized cock between them. I’ve got a next set coming where it’s a bit scaled down for simplicity’s sack.

Reactions: Me70

Me70

Jan 14, 2022
I understand what you mean, it also gets a bit difficult trying to pose the bodies correctly when there’s a monster sized cock between them. I’ve got a next set coming where it’s a bit scaled down for simplicity’s sack.
nice!! some full nelson in the new set as well?! ;)

Reactions: Wozzlewozzle

Wozzlewozzle

Oct 17, 2021
New project coming in, A very lucky goblin has been patiently stalking the princess as she ventures away from the castle to explore the neighbouring fields. When opportunity presents itself, the lustful goblin pounces and drags the princess away to her hidden cottage where she takes full advantage of her captive.

House 3.png