[R>Writer] Share Looking for writer, a woman, to collaborate with on a different kind of AVN, possibly (probably) a kinetic one.

NoobAVNDev77

Jan 29, 2024
Hi. I'm looking for a woman to do this project with because I want to incorporate a female perspective in not only the plot, but also the dialogue and thoughts in the sex scenes.

I'm interested in doing a story that isn't 24/7 focused on a single protagonist in the first person. I'd like to focus on developing the core characters independently, with what are essentially episodes focused on them doing their story, their sex lives, etc. The concept would be similar to a show like "Lost" if that rings a bell. What I loved about it is that I liked and identified with the supporting characters as much or more than Jack Sheperd. I'd like to achieve that with this project, and I'm okay with sacrificing choice and going with a kinetic project if necessary.

I've played a bunch of male protagonist games and a few with female protagonists. I don't care for the latter because I like variety of women. The former gets old as well sometimes because the MC is pretty much the only dude the women are allowed to fuck so as to appease the anti-NTR faction. I'd like to do something that's messy, edgy, and sordid at times, and accommodate a diverse range of fetishes.

The renders are done in Daz and I have a lot of tools and characters to work with. I have a fairly well-developed concept for a prologue and a good amount of renders made.

Any revenue will be shared once a Patreon is up and running. Myself, I'd just like to do it for its own sake. Message me here or hit me up on Discord. My username is the same.

Last edited: