• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
i am all for braindrop slander but wvm actually has some plot whether in grandma's house you could play the first part, skip the second and third, play the fourth and still not miss much of importance. not to mention that game probably has more cultists than WVM, just check the thread and see what's their response to anyone daring to critique it.
i wonder why. maybe because braindead and moonbox are like day and night?

Lets compare em both:
-Moonbox isn´t milking
-hasn´t missed A SINGLE RELEASE
-works his ass off (Regular updates every couple of weeks)
-is very active here
-interacts with his fans
-is very respectful
-doesn´t ban ppl from his discord just because they had something bad to say about his game
-has loyal fans for being a reliable Dev

Brainrot:
-Milks like there is no tomorrow
-Works if he feels like it (so almost never)
-hides behind lies
-straight up bans ppl from his discord if they say something negative
-was missing for 2+ years while still taking money from his supporters
-had the audacity to post excuses from an alt account instead of being honest
-has cultlike followers that justify every single one of his excuses and lies

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023

Lets compare em both:
-Moonbox isn´t milking
-is very active here
-interacts with his fans
-is very respectful
-doesn´t ban ppl from his discord just because they had something bad to say about his game

Brainrot:
-hides behind lies
You forgot one detail, the DEV at grandma's house doesn't do bait or troll.
BD was already heading down the path of incest, then backtracked, now it seems like they are remaking the game, it still takes a long time to release updates

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022

Lets compare em both:
-Moonbox isn´t milking
-is very active here
-interacts with his fans
-is very respectful

Brainrot:
-hides behind lies
you are purposefully misinterpreting my post as me trying to defend braindrop, i am not doing that. moonbox communicates well and has good work ethic however let's not treat his game as a masterpiece cause it is far from that.

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
you are purposefully misinterpreting my post as me trying to defend braindrop, i am not doing that. moonbox communicates well and has good work ethic however let's not treat his game as a masterpiece cause it is far from that.
It is far from being a masterpiece, but it is rated 6.5/10.
Now WVM is 5/10, it was supposed to be one of the best games but that's what it turned into, it's good that an update came out for another American football game that did what BD didn't do.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
But wmv is? You mentioned it has a plot? Care to elaborate? Cuz the last time i checked (which was a while ago) it was just a shitshow and could´ve easily been seperated into multiple different games?
it was in relation to the other game i mentioned, also yet again you are assuming i am trying to defend braindrop and what WVM has become, i am not.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
But wmv is? You mentioned it has a plot? Care to elaborate? Cuz the last time i checked (which was a while ago) it was just a shitshow and could´ve easily been seperated into multiple different games?
Wolf why are you trying arguing with one of NutDrops simps or NutDrop himself. You can tell that its like talking to a brick wall with this guy. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
i am all for braindrop slander but wvm actually has some plot whether in grandma's house you could play the first part, skip the second and third, play the fourth and still not miss much of importance. not to mention that game probably has more cultists than WVM, just check the thread and see what's their response to anyone daring to critique it.
This man said some plot.....
wait what.gif please pray tell elaborate on this plot.....

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
You forgot one detail, the DEV at grandma's house doesn't do bait or troll.
BD was already heading down the path of incest, then backtracked, now it seems like they are remaking the game, it still takes a long time to release updates
I beg the differ that my wife is a hoe and everyone uses her, troll gave me serious emotional damage.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
it was in relation to the other game i mentioned, also yet again you are assuming i am trying to defend braindrop and what WVM has become, i am not.
No one is assuming anything it's implied by how you're phrasing your questions and answers, you ain't as smart as you think you are bro. Say what you're gonna say but don't be a coward and be wishy-washy. There's nothing bad with having a conflicting opinion or being retrospective when comparing this title to another but you're not doing that you just giving hot takes and then trying to walk them back. You're out here looking like a dude fighting with a paper bag only to end up losing.

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Yeah not feeling the comparison . Granma's writing might not be great , and the plot might be basic ... sure , but the game actually works well within its original concept , and its parameters . It actually follows through and sticks the landing . If someone does not enjoy the game , it would be because they don't like it (duh) , not usually because of how it evolved over time .

Meanwhile WVM lays out a plot , immediately sidesteps it , completely ditches it even , and lose itself into what you could call tons of fillers . Both games are apple and oranges . Only thing in common is that they features lots of girls .

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes