palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Looks like the update is out for Legend Vet Tier. The AWAM thread has gone silent for a while. It's not this quite on other days.
rAmSiMaL correct me if I'm wrong,
Progress bars are not at 100%, there is no release post on Patreon either. Why would it be out? Bibifoc didn't even have the time to do his part yet unless he did his thing just now.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
The update isn’t out yet, he didn’t make any announcements or change the status of the bars. Programming is still at 50%
The actual place to download the game is on AWAM website and not on Patreon. Last time before the announcement L&P had mailed some Patreon's about how to access the game.

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
It crossed my mind more than once in recent years. I had some opportunities and I'd like to dive in lust and code. It's so more fun :sneaky:
But it's difficult to quit a quite secure job to this highly unstable business :cautious:
How long do you think it will take you to do your part?

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Why are you on F95 instead of playing? Is it that bad of an update? ...
What kind of fucking idiot would unironically pay for this game at this point in time is beyond me.
I would literally just pay to leak it out and consider anyone doing that a ... you guessed it ... hero.
Which I would not do, or say about the leakers of games and creators I like.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
What kind of fucking idiot would unironically pay for this game at this point in time is beyond me.
I would literally just pay to leak it out and consider anyone doing that a ... you guessed it ... hero.
Which I would not do, or say about the leakers of games and creators I like.
Thanks for sharing your respectful view, it's greatly appreciated.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Well I think if Sophia teases Liam's boss & spends the night alone then she'll be in a horny mood & the next morning she'll wear the naughty outfit to seduce Liam. Liam Will be busy working on his laptop in the kitchen & will ignore Sophia or Tell her to change because dylan is at home. At that time the door bell rings, here we might have two options ( good wife: Change or tell Liam to open the door / Filthy wife: open the door in that outfit )
Just before opening the door ( good wife : stay as it is / filthy wife: take the bra off)

I'm not sure tho...
Sophia provoked Harry and Liam because she was wearing a swimsuit.
Conversely, Sofia didn't wear a swimsuit because Harry and Liam were there.
This order is important.
(It's strange because it's written in English, but I believe you know what it means.)

And the meaning of swimsuit and no bra are different.

Sophia didn't seduce Harry, she warned Liam.
(Sophia used Harry to warn Liam, Harry was not the ultimate target.)

And they have a date scheduled for Sunday.
Their relationship isn't bad, to the point where Sofia ignores her husband or Liam neglects his wife.
(It means that their relationship is not so hostile that Sophia actually takes off bra when her husband tells her to change her clothes.)

And they just haven't had sex for "a few days."
That means her condition is not serious enough that she needs to prepare for her divorce or war.

3.20 star(s) 459 Votes