Nickperest

Jan 4, 2019
on secred sex mission im stuck. desc says i have emma's permission to enter her home and install the surveilance cameras but i cant enter her home no mather what time of the day i try. can anyone help me?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
how do you raise LP for teachers have taken oliviea to to maintainance room multipal times?
You need to text 0d 1%-40% of regular text messages. If you start sending sexual messages in this regard earlier, you will start losing relationship points. from 40% up you can now send text messages of a sexual nature.

Last edited:

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I have a question regarding the progress.
I performed sexual events with Olivia about 10 times in the maintenance room and profrssor's room.
How should I watch Abigail and Naomi's school scenes?
The night club gave two people $2*500 each and $2000, but they refused.
I searched, but I couldn't find an answer that could solve my problem.
I answered that literally 3 posts above yours.
on secred sex mission im stuck. desc says i have emma's permission to enter her home and install the surveilance cameras but i cant enter her home no mather what time of the day i try. can anyone help me?
You need to talk to her at the front of the house and after you get a permission you get a bar at the bottom with the rooms of the house after 14h or 16h. Just go inside and place the cameras.
how do you raise LP for teachers have taken oliviea to to maintainance room multipal times?
You don't need relationship points for anything with those characters. In the previous page I detailed the requirements for their maintenance room scene, which then ulocks the VIP room scenes as well.

garyH

May 25, 2017
Not sure why the dev bothered making some ntr avoidable if they still intend to have other men fucking the LI's, even with ntr turned off.
I only bothered with the possession in aunts house quest line and they have the uncle, unavoidably, take advantage of the possession to rape the grandma then they have the priest, in an unavoidable "moment of weakness", take advantage of a couple of the girls, ultimately cumming in the cousins mouth, during an attempted exorcism.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
any scene saves?
What do you mean by scene saves? There are a few saves posted already. If you just want to see the scenes, you can take a full save and then go to your room and masturbate. There's an option there that works as a gallery.

Jul 9, 2017
You need to advance the alien quest until its current end, you need to advance sacred dex quest (don't finish it, though) until you can take Olivia to the maintenance room at school and then you have an option to have sex with either of them. Once you do that, you can make them a sexual offer at the VIP room in the club. If, after this, you complete the sacred sex quest, you won't be able to repeat the maintenance room scenes (you get new ones with Olivia only) but you can still repeat the VIP room ones.
Oh, so since I've already completed the Sacred Sex quest then I can't get the sex scenes with Naomi/Abigail?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
This game has many problems.Why dev didn't add gallery option this game causes lag
There is a gallery. Go to your room and masturbate. There's an option there to review past scenes.
Oh, so since I've already completed the Sacred Sex quest then I can't get the sex scenes with Naomi/Abigail?
Correct. The dev locked many achievements once certain quests advanced too much, which is a bad design in my opinion. Anyway, you can set the variables back via console and get them to trigger that way.

Maybe when I have time I'll try to insert the direct calls to the scenes into my achievement list.
Or even better, do my quest cheat mod, but to be honest I'm having a lot of work lately and the last thing I feel like is programming more in my free time :p
It might still happen, but don't know when.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

Campurriana

Apr 19, 2023
I have seen a lot of people talking about NTR here, I hate NTR. Can someone explain to me what there is in the game that can be called that and if it is avoidable?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I have seen a lot of people talking about NTR here, I hate NTR. Can someone explain to me what there is in the game that can be called that and if it is avoidable?
There's a scene at the start where your mom will get hypno-plowed by a vampire. You can avoid it (as in it doesn't happen at all) and even if you don't avoid it, she's not an LI yet, so technically not NTR.

There's a scene where your uncle is getting a BJ from grandma and you join them (he never gets more than the BJ). This is unavoidable (though you can simply not visit the living room for that scene) and technically is sharing rather than NTR.

There's a scene during that same quest where the priest is exorcizing the family and gets a BJ from your cousin (which, once again, you can join, making it sharing, not NTR). This is also unavoidable.

There's also a voyeur scene where you see a woman and her husband having sex, but you don't have any sexual interaction with her (at least so far), so technically not NTR either.

There are scenes with both Lilith and Ava where they become futas and have sex with LIs, but you can exorcize them during the quest so this never happens.

There are no other scenes I can recall with LIs and a penis (though there were a few more in earlier versions of the game, they've since been removed).

Reactions: xapican and Looper9
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes