Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't think he's worked on anything for quite some time, nearly 3 years at this point. Either way, unless someone decides to drop an account name and password again, I think this is what we have to work with. In hindsight, I should've gotten the comics too instead of just games.
I am curious what the MixNMatch comics would be like but nevertheless, I am thankful for the games you managed to download and share with us.

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Wait, so he doesn't make games anymore? That sucks
Aye, he no longer works on games, unfortunately. I do have a fairly good understanding on how to replicate it though, although any successor should go through any but Flash nowadays.

I am curious what the MixNMatch comics would be like but nevertheless, I am thankful for the games you managed to download and share with us.
That credit still goes to the uploader 7767, though if anyone still needs games I can share files as needed.

adirond

Nov 4, 2019
I don't think he's worked on anything for quite some time, nearly 3 years at this point. Either way, unless someone decides to drop an account name and password again, I think this is what we have to work with. In hindsight, I should've gotten the comics too instead of just games.
I asked around more and was told the animated finishers for Tournament 4 were broken links on the actual site a while ago even with flash plug-in or w/e so that is unfortunate. Explains why no one has them though. Thanks anyways and RIP.

prosmoker1

Nov 30, 2020
thanks to you .. i was able to get the rest of the codes .. but the game is not complete the evil tunnel and the rest of the swfs after Azool are not in the game at least the one i have .. anyway these all the codes i could gather ..

Cure Box : 96911

Garlic : 61134

Silver Bullets : 49867

Fire Slugs : 72337

SteakGun : 53536

BlissKey Stash : 78551

Shotgun : 14248

Sun Bomb : 66449

Rosary : 47476

Orb Of Life : 24466

Treasure : 74739

Fun : meqlvj

Curse : zrzpfd

Death : 7....

Hell : x....

the curse code i'm pretty sure it is correct but it won't work because it's files are not there .. and the death and hell codes are only the first letter or number of the code after defeating Azool ..

Reactions: Succubus Hunter