3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Estética boa, conteudo razoavel, jogabilidade péssima...

# Aesthetically appealing, some good (and promising) content but totally unplayable (too many bugs, grinding and dead ends...). People shouldn't be allowed to release it like this... This is a game so gameplay is important. Next update...

6GB? Seriously? I'm sure it's requiring proper compression and some of that proper cleanup... Maybe breaking it down into separate chapters...?! Game experience is being butchered here. Very annoying...

Last edited:
Reactions: HUNUTAN

jasonx4453

Nov 18, 2021
Is there any android version of the game if there is plss send it here I don't wanna install it on my PC because my little brother might see the game and play it

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
How to unlock Mom night out lap dance and Mom Morning wood, those two options appear but I can't unlock them

Reactions: redbear76

lolloo777

Aug 16, 2022
I was so happy, but everything changed as soon as I opened the game.
The scenes of Lucy with the green dress have not been added, the scenes in the shop where Bobby "talks in private" with the shoplifters have not been added, Liza and Jenny have ended up forgotten, Anna is Bobby's lover, Amelia among he lets himself be photographed by someone else and not only that and the strip club isn't of any use. I think I've said enough.
One fucking century for the update and it also sucks
I don't want to be seen as someone who is never satisfied, however, long waits, great expectations.
Now we would have to wait another century for another mini update, hoping that the loose ends will be added.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes