4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
so just a more nothing update?
This game's update cycle has been "a scene or few + some artwork polishing + bugfixes" since basically forever, with the occasional bulkier update (like v0.1.20, which is on substar right now) a couple times a year. At least it's still getting worked on.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I remember playing this game for the first time back in probably 2018. Art was good, the kink was apparent and unapologetic, and the mechanics were understandable.

It's now 7 years after the game first came out and this game is in desperate need of both a roadmap, and an overhaul. It's odd how it can be both bloated in UI, and also lacking in scenes and plot, often noted by placeholders.I tried redownloading it a little over a year ago (to buffer myself in absence in order to note the progress) and was a litle shocked to see how little was actually added. Placeholder sketch art from 6 years ago was still a placeholder 1 year ago.

A little distinct directive and some scaling down is all this game needs.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
savefile location:
in linux:
Code:
/home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/KanashiiPanda/Book of Lust/
in windows:
Code:
c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\KanashiiPanda\Book of Lust\
replace USERNAME with your actual username.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BlitzD

Apr 1, 2022
So Is there a version i can purchase where I as jake can get the fully drawn interaction with my girlfriends dad >_>.

Just want daddy deer to bend my ass over and make some lewd comments about sampling his daughters goods

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
I remember playing this game for the first time back in probably 2018. Art was good, the kink was apparent and unapologetic, and the mechanics were understandable.

It's now 7 years after the game first came out and this game is in desperate need of both a roadmap, and an overhaul. It's odd how it can be both bloated in UI, and also lacking in scenes and plot, often noted by placeholders.I tried redownloading it a little over a year ago (to buffer myself in absence in order to note the progress) and was a litle shocked to see how little was actually added. Placeholder sketch art from 6 years ago was still a placeholder 1 year ago.

A little distinct directive and some scaling down is all this game needs.
The UI is functional, the big problem is the game doesn't telegraph to the player what to do that will progress the story. That is compounded by there not being much outside the quest with Caroline, this leaves the player to just grind up levels that leads to unexplained powers as they brute force looking for progress. Unexplained powers that will lead the player to finding unfinished scenes or it just being bugged like if you swap with Julia's parents as they can't improve each others stats even though you can spend time and magic trying to do so.

Reactions: str8up
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes