Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for info that's good news indeed, but where did you get that, from discord?
Yes, I posted an earlier devlog a couple pages back in the thread, and there's also a new one on the Discord as of the 29th.

Hey Folks,time for more information about Breeders. New Furniture Assets and Luci Shader Testing were done this month.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But, let's talk about what is actually planned within this project! Keep in mind everything said is just "wild imagination" for now and open for all sorts of changes.

So, what is the game about?

The game takes place a decade after the incidents in Breed Laboratory
Turn based (sex) combat and everything which comes with it (stats, skill trees) with survival (horror) elements.
Main inspiration games are: Shrift (H-Game), Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Parasite Eve 2.
It is a linear (dungeon crawler) type of game. There will be a main hub. A small area which will be built further and further during the development process and "Dungeons" you need to explore. Sewer, abandoned buildings etc.
That's it for now

Greets :>

Reactions: GreenPotato

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Can you kill the venus trap enemies? I tried shooting them and I don't see a health bar coming up but maybe it's jsut hidden in the model?

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
I was going to provide my save file, but for some reason when I try porting over my %LOCALAPPDATA%low\Moeymoeys\BreedLab to another machine, it can't load the save. So not sure what is going on there.
Yeah, for some reason the game doesn't handle having the save file messed with at all. I tried to make backups to swap out a save from different points in the game but it just completely breaks, I dunno what that's about, never saw saves behave like this before.

• Sad
Reactions: stealthywolf

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
Take the big door to the left of the two green people for a fight against a boss after inserting the colored canisters.
If boss catches you in its beam or directly, you enter 3-some with 2 other girls as a dream-like state... escaping takes little stamina.
After escaping, you find yourself needing to escape the boss. It'll take a few cycles to do that.
If you let them or the boss "finish you" - you'll end up with red eyes.

There's also a save there you can use before/after the boss.
It looks like the endings are:
Let boss finish you, then run down tracks (True ending)
Run down tracks ASAP (Virgin Ending)
Green people (??? Ending)

Those ending names were gotten from the dev post btw

Reactions: stealthywolf

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
just curious, is there any hentai scene that is not on the gallery and can only be seen from gameplay only in 0.40?

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
just curious, is there any hentai scene that is not on the gallery and can only be seen from gameplay only in 0.40?
From latest content in 0.40:
- gallery only seemed to contain the green girl/guy separately iirc, not together like they are if played in the Story

The following I wasn't finding in the gallery yet:
- plant-pod(?) boss fight
- threesome with 2 other girls (during boss fight)
- venus flytraps

Reactions: Noidcreid

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Ugh, why are the wall tentacles not in the gallery? you literally have to do almost all of act 3 to get to them using the "cheats"

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
Cheats for v0.40
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "BreedLab_Data\Managed"

View attachment 3418982

Initial version, more to be added.
Nice work! I haven't tried it yet, but looking at the screenshot, it doesn't seem obvious that the flashlight has been added yet. I think that's a rather crucial piece for anyone who wants to skip to another Act after Act 2 (when you obtain it).

Hopefully that'll make it into your next version. :)

Reactions: SAM s-300

someguywithano

May 20, 2017
Still having issues with the containers in Act 4 part 2. All of them are in but I still cant progress since theres still no power or card on the shelf so idk how to remove this bug im having

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes