Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Playing from the start of the game spawns the card in the last arc. So the arc warp is buggy atm. I guess.

Pokemonlover239

Dec 30, 2018
so you cannot refight the boss from Act 4 as the batteries stay in there, even when making a new save file, and thus you cannot open the tube it is in again

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
so you cannot refight the boss from Act 4 as the batteries stay in there, even when making a new save file, and thus you cannot open the tube it is in again
That's the moment you learn to save before a boss fight and never save again so that you can replay it

Foxy35

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone know where the save file location is?
I can't find it in my "Local" or "LocalLow"

Foxy35

Mar 17, 2019
AppData\LocalLow\Moeymoey
But do you have a save to start with?
Damn, I overlooked it 3 times. Thx m8.
I wanted to save certain points so I do not have to go through certain parts of the Act(s) again.
I know in the main menu you can skip it but I wanted to narrow it down even more

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Damn, I overlooked it 3 times. Thx m8.
I wanted to save certain points so I do not have to go through certain parts of the Act(s) again.
I know in the main menu you can skip it but I wanted to narrow it down even more
Let me know if it works. Last time I tried doing that the game would just glitch out whenever I would put in a save that I backed up.

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
Are the puzzles broken? The first puzzle is the statues. One hint says put the snake left of the wolf. However the solution is to put the snake to the right of the wolf. What's going on here?

Sep 23, 2018
So the first enemies I encounter are two bug thingies, and immediately when I get free from one the other one jumps me, then when I get free from that one the first one jumps me, and it just keeps going. How could I have escaped?

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
*cough* guys! developer has released v0.41 at ! {8 days ago}
looks like akt 4.2 is finished!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
So the first enemies I encounter are two bug thingies, and immediately when I get free from one the other one jumps me, then when I get free from that one the first one jumps me, and it just keeps going. How could I have escaped?
You shoot them? Those guys only spawn after you get the code in the room with the gun. If you can't shoot them then you could try to aggro one and lead it far enough away that you get enough time to run through the hall with the 2nd one while the first is still on cooldown.

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes