Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
That looks like the most generic AI art, no way it's real
I have no idea if it's real or not, I'm no expert. I just thought it was hot and grabbed it.

Edit: here's what the author wrote in his bio so we don't waste posts discussing this:

"Hey everyone! I'm a 28-year-old AI artist passionate about foot fetish, colors, and lights."

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
Oct 30, 2020
I have no idea if it's real or not, I'm no expert. I just thought it was hot and grabbed it.

Edit: here's what the author wrote in his bio so we don't waste posts discussing this:

"Hey everyone! I'm a 28-year-old AI artist passionate about foot fetish, colors, and lights."
Yeah, I think some AI works are extremely hot, don't really care if it's AI or not lol, it's just this particular one is really easy to spot as not real.

Some artworks are downright insanely difficult to pin down as AI, such as this one for Asuna as an example

118634213_p7_master1200~01.jpg

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah, I think some AI works are extremely hot, don't really care if it's AI or not lol, it's just this particular one is really easy to spot as not real.

Some artworks are downright insanely difficult to pin down as AI, such as this one for Asuna as an example

View attachment 3717958
IDK, the face contours are really sharp, whereas the body (except the breasts) and dress look like real photos that have been blurred. If that is Asuna from SAO, then the Blue Archive halo-thing is also sort of out of place. I don’t know if I would have been able to pin it down as AI art without your saying so, but there’s definitely something fishy about it.

Oct 30, 2020
IDK, the face contours are really sharp, whereas the body (except the breasts) and dress look like real photos that have been blurred. If that is Asuna from SAO, then the Blue Archive halo-thing is also sort of out of place. I don’t know if I would have been able to pin it down as AI art without your saying so, but there’s definitely something fishy about it.
It's Asuna from Blue Archive, and the AI is using her official bunny suit artstyle plus this popular dress fanart to make this image, which is why it's extremely close to passing as a real artwork..

Ichinose.Asuna.full.3793460.jpg

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
Assuming you can access the kohai animation compare them side by side. The pose, the actual animation (pacing of the thrusting), the camera movement (even has the same pan to the face), even the cumshot is the fucking same. They're identical in all aspects except for the model (he's done model swaps before so it can't be that hard), the characters are both Yakuza series characters (bit of a stretch since Judgement is a spinoff but still), and the rendering of the models and stuff like saliva look like his. It was probably an alt account of his. Man can like lolis and MILFs. I would stake my left nut on this. But none of this matters because I am super excited to see Reiko get facefucked with full audio and I don't care where any of the assets came from.
there are 3 variants of that scene from Kohai, Haruka, Cassie (Uncharted) and Tifa, now (like i mentioned before) i really think he/she IS in fact both Kohai and Bulging, just that Kohai made spicy stuff and Bulging just normal "adult" characters.

the last wip is enough, the only exception is if he/she is friend of Kohai and asked to use his scene... 100% identical with only the talking stuff at the end which Kohai videos didn't had.

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
I wish we could access Kohai's stuff since the substar went bye bye; was looking forward to Tifa, now I'm a sad panda
basically the SAME animation (EASY MONEY i guess?), just with another guy but in the end it finishes in the same way, only 1 guy cumshot, not even worth the upload if you already have the other variations.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
basically the SAME animation (EASY MONEY i guess?), just with another guy but in the end it finishes in the same way, only 1 guy cumshot, not even worth the upload if you already have the other variations.
Yep, just change the skin and you named it!

Aerith BJ
Ada BJ
Reina BJ
You sister BJ

Man this animator is good but I am starting to compare him to Wildeer.

• Haha
Reactions: jtemper
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes