Aug 6, 2017
Okay, so i'm nearly a year into my save and i have to ask... Why is there a 'rape' tag?

I mean sure, it's not DoL, but you'd expect to run into the trigger once or twice by now.
There are some situations where you're forced to have sex with another person if you fail checks, but you can just end the sex right away.

T-Chex

May 12, 2020
Okay, so i'm nearly a year into my save and i have to ask... Why is there a 'rape' tag?

I mean sure, it's not DoL, but you'd expect to run into the trigger once or twice by now.
To see the quasi-non consensual trigger, in the content options set it to warn you for "Bad Situations"(maybe Rough Play, too...not 100% sure) and you should get a yellow line of text saying "You may not be in control" if you continue to a sex encounter. In these encounters you can resist what the NPC is doing to you, and there is a chance they can force you.

Like GentlyUsedCondom mentioned, you need to actually fail the check to be forced into the action - From what I have seen, having a high physical skill/high athleticism will likely cause you to pass the check and resist the NPC. Other factors probably affect the rng of the check, like having needs filled, etc.

Reactions: Amnelis

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
It is frustrating that there aren't more situations where an NPC is the recipient of harassment and rough play that you initiate.

It would be nice to see improvements on that score, eventually.

4.40 star(s) 68 Votes