DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Game is neat. Has a lot of potential. I think i'll wait for more customization options and more content, since content seems sparse. It sounds like they're introducing newer population controls so that'd be neat.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Game is neat. Has a lot of potential. I think i'll wait for more customization options and more content, since content seems sparse. It sounds like they're introducing newer population controls so that'd be neat.
Some NPCs will always have sex fixed because part of the storyline..
I really don't understand your frustation about having a really little part of population not interested in your MC or the opposite..
There're so many that you already can control right now moving the sliders as you like..

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
I really don't understand your frustation about having a really little part of population not interested in your MC or the opposite..
There're so many that you already can control right now moving the sliders as you like..
But is it really so essential for those npc to be specific gender ?
Making 90% of the population in to female or trans is completely unrealistic already so would be so bad if they just go all out with it ? i mean if someone if willing to bump up on gender ratio to max and other to zero they obviously don't care about realism or ''thing making sense'' i get if it was about art but the game doesn't have any.

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
A question about gender distribution in this game. I tried a playthrough with a female only pop. I know the game doesnt zero out any other genders but it does significantly affect the distribution. None of the females are able fuck the PC with a strap-on. Trans people and men (eventhough low in numbers) are able to fuck the PC with their. The PC is able to fuck the females with a strap-on though. There is no option to request to "get fucked" or anything similar eventhough there PC has a strap-on in their inventory. Is this a known problem?

Reactions: Melmoth99

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
But is it really so essential for those npc to be specific gender ?
Them are part of the story line the ones i'm referring:
The Bold Girl in Bus
The Big Dick Bus Guy
The Ambitious Athlete
The Religious Girl
The Rich Kid
The Quickie Burger Owner
The River Rat Owner
The Football Captain
The Leader Cheerleader
(..)

All the named ones not listed in the world creation are part of the story line, changing their sex would mean have to write a different storyline!

Making 90% of the population in to female or trans is completely unrealistic already so would be so bad if they just go all out with it ? i mean if someone if willing to bump up on gender ratio to max and other to zero they obviously don't care about realism or ''thing making sense'' i get if it was about art but the game doesn't have any.
That is to make the game enjoyable for all..
There're tons of NPCs you can control..

Reactions: GokutheG

panaeon

Feb 3, 2023
I just finished the 1st School-Term/-Year and boy, was I disappointed, when I couldn't play the 4 weeks of Summer Holidays and it was friggin' skipped :WaitWhat: with a really short summary of what was happening then!

Is there a secret way to spend time with your bestie made Lover or some other sort where you can fornicate to your heart's content :sneaky::devilish:?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
A question about gender distribution in this game. I tried a playthrough with a female only pop. I know the game doesnt zero out any other genders but it does significantly affect the distribution. None of the females are able fuck the PC with a strap-on. Trans people and men (eventhough low in numbers) are able to fuck the PC with their. The PC is able to fuck the females with a strap-on though. There is no option to request to "get fucked" or anything similar eventhough there PC has a strap-on in their inventory. Is this a known problem?
You need to have Toy Enthusiast trait active, have a strap on your bag (the bag need to be enough big to contain it!)

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I just finished the 1st School-Term/-Year and boy, was I disappointed, when I couldn't play the 4 weeks of Summer Holidays and it was friggin' skipped :WaitWhat: with a really short summary of what was happening then!

Is there a secret way to spend time with your bestie made Lover or some other sort where you can fornicate to your heart's content :sneaky::devilish:?
Not for now..
But i guess in future there will be more fun during summer!

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
I'm guessing "advancing the story" is for a later roadmap update. I think once 0.5 (the relationship update) is out the door things will progress more smoothly, though it will depend on how thorough the scope of the next items will be.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
You need to have Toy Enthusiast trait active, have a strap on your bag (the bag need to be enough big to contain it!)
There is a Bug. Even with Toy Enthusiast and a Strap-on nothing happens. The text will say something like she puts on the Strap-on but, after that there is no option for sex. I posted this on May 8

Reactions: gds21

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
There is a Bug. Even with Toy Enthusiast and a Strap-on nothing happens. The text will say something like she puts on the Strap-on but, after that there is no option for sex. I posted this on May 8
Which version you're using?
Anthaum notified! She will work on it..!
She did a bugfix also about strap on last week but probably something still not working right..
Next time you will encounter a bug remember to save during it and export the save! Will be faster fix it then have to recreate the situation! (Pant!)

Last edited:

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
i agree. Same issue. Playing in 4.27e, current version. Thanks for the info about the fix.

Reactions: Melmoth99

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Them are part of the story line the ones i'm referring:
The Bold Girl in Bus
The Big Dick Bus Guy
The Ambitious Athlete
The Religious Girl
The Rich Kid
The Quickie Burger Owner
The River Rat Owner
The Football Captain
The Leader Cheerleader
(..)

All the named ones not listed in the world creation are part of the story line, changing their sex would mean have to write a different storyline!

That is to make the game enjoyable for all..
There're tons of NPCs you can control..
Well, to understand, you would have to read my previous posts, which generally culminates in this post. That essentially says to fix the tooltip regarding traditional team sports genders, since it's misleading implying that you can alter the sports team genders by changing the sliders. It seems to me that World Gen options are still being worked on. World Gen options are kind of important because when you generate a new world, there's no going back from that with the way the world is setup in your save even after there are more patches.

So my response, having played for a number of hours, is "Well, this game is kind of neat. But also since my save is kinda fucked; I might as well start over. But also also, the game is a bit bare on content being in an early state and it looks like they might be updating the world gen options in the future; maybe I'll wait before playing again."

This all seems like a reasonable response to me. At no point did I ever ask the devs to get rid of every last (whatever gender); I just asked for better control and tooltips in world gen since, at least for teams, you don't find out that your save is fucked up until like.... 2 weeks in? Whenever there's a first sports game.

I don't see the problem with "This game is neat and has a lot of potential but I'm going to put it down for a bit".

At the end of the day: People that play stuff like DoL... some restart a lot, but many run the same save (or they have a set of multiple different runs) for a while. If you have settings in world gen that you can't go back and change latter, it's super important that you get them right and make sure it's clear what they do. Or perhaps you need options that let you do more editing after a world is generated. But I dunno. I'm not here asking you to change specific named NPCs that I already understand have fixed (or perhaps a fixed selection) of genders due to specific written storylines.

Is that clear?

Edit: Here's my suggestion: I'm assuming teams are going to have a large amount of content in the game. Add three overriding options, like "Traditional Team Genders", "Team Genders based off of selected gender population" (i.e. what you pick with the sliders and "Equally distributed Genders". And then, you have the option to open up each team by hitting a "genders slider button" which opens up a window letting you muck with sliders for that particular sport team.

Even if you implement like half of this suggestion more people will probably be happy.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I wish there was more to do with bus sex. Could be fun to mess with someone more actively instead of rely on a random cop a feel.
There is, actually. I was playing a guy as a test and there was a woman that started masturbating close to me. With enough Disinhibition MC could show her his dick or help her out with his fingers. There should be an equivalent for girls too, though i haven't run into it yet.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
I wish there was more to do with bus sex. Could be fun to mess with someone more actively instead of rely on a random cop a feel.
At first I thought it was like a mystery, like if you go enough times, you find out who the culprit was, like maybe your roommate
's boyfriend or the classroom harasser, but it's just anonymous person each time. It's be a cool storyline to add in the future.

4.40 star(s) 68 Votes