• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
What abandoned? Like this game wont get updated anymore? 1st time seeing this idk flair? Thanks
It got updated just now I guess. The dev claims overtaxed commitments, as will happen. The abandoned tag has yet to be removed or perhaps it's like a scar one has to bear for life ever plunging into the pits of oblivion there is no god

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ILoveWorkout

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
I mean today is the day the Dev said the build would be released. i dont think it's be released, at least there doesnt seem to be any new post on the patreon

so if and when it's released, then the abandoned tag should be removed (once the OP is updated)

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
My man really just pulled a Komisari and released a Halloween update in May :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Lets hope that unlike Komisari, he goes back to releasing updates again after this.

Now it's up to the hero. And for those asking, this should remove the abandoned tag.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Think only halloween
wow... first Summertime Saga now this game and he has literally no content to show that would make all this time of waiting worth it. It is just another dude milking a game as long as he can

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes