3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
True. A scene like this, Shelly in the rain, completely soaked, you should use it again in the future.
But IMO her arms are a bit too thick.
Shelly in the rain, completely soaked, you should use it again in the future
Not sure about the future, but I am in season two when Shelly goes back to her younger self, season two will be the biggest part of the story, but that's next year

But IMO her arms are a bit too thick.
Please don't please for the love of lesbians, please don't :LOL:, otherwise, I will have to go back and tweak 340 renders :cry:, her arms are okay, it's the shadow and lighting and black and white effect that makes you think they are thick, and she stays healthy, jogs a lot, does yoga a lot

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Not sure about the future, but I am in season two when Shelly goes back to her younger self, season two will be the biggest part of the story, but that's next year

Please don't please for the love of lesbians, please don't :LOL:, otherwise, I will have to go back and tweak 340 renders :cry:, her arms are okay, it's the shadow and lighting and black and white effect that makes you think they are thick, and she stays healthy, jogs a lot, does yoga a lot
OK. must be light.
A hug from you could be... suffocating ;):ROFLMAO:. Joke. You can hug me as often and as hard as you want :rolleyes::cool:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Anybody interested with seeing some deleted scenes that won't be part of the first episode, do not worry, I have tweaked a lot of these scenes with Shelly's new hair color and better camera angles

Only reason why i am showing these deleted scenes, is that, the first episode is done, ready

But let me make the 2nd episode before I release the first episode, which is now likely going to be in June and not July

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: