[R>Artist 3D] Share Developer & Writer looking for a 2D/3D Artist

harbinger14

Nov 8, 2023
Hello, everyone!

I am a writer and a rookie programmer who's been a long-time follower of several games like SummersGone, City of Broken Dreamers, and Being a DIK. I've had a passion project for a while, which I wanted to turn into a VN, as I believe the community here would be interested in the story I've written. I am looking for an Artist capable of creating images and videos like the ones found in the aforementioned games. This project will be huge IMO, and I'd love to put it out there with you.

Project: The Dilemma

The game takes place in our era, and follows the story of a writer who's battling addictions such as alcoholism and smoking. Why? The love of his life and mother of his daughter, Allie, left him because of a misunderstanding.
Her leaving and taking their baby with prompted the novelist to stare at a blank page during the day, and drinking and (maybe) smoking at night. His best friend, Chuck, tries to help him get out of this vicious circle of self-loathing and writer's block, but his approach is unorthodox: go out, drink, and screw as much as possible.
Chapter 1 is written and the code for it is ready. There are several options with almost two thousand lines of code, 4 main routes, 3 secondary routes and 1 possible route which is available if the player picks a certain path. Overall, there are 36 combinations as of yet.

Developer: Writer and Programmer

I am a writer who wants to create visual novels, while working on my larger projects. If this project turns out to be successful, I'm ready to dedicate most (if not all) of my time and attention to it.

Looking for: 2D/3D Artist

I want our game to visually look like the aforementioned games. I take care of the writing and programming, you create Art for it. I am of course open to suggestions and to a tighter cooperation on the story and possible paths the future player can follow.

Employment Type: Shared revenue

I've learned how to code in Ren'Py because I wanted to have as much say as possible in the creation of this game. My coding is solid, my writing is sound IMO, but I know I wouldn't be able to create beautiful renditions, images, and videos for this game. That's why I need you!

Work commitment: Long term and full time

If the game becomes a success, I'm ready to dedicate my full attention and time to it, and to all subsequent games we make together.

Preferred method of contact: Discord

My Discord name: harbinger_14

Job Description:

I'm looking for an Artist who can bring my/our common vision to life. I do the writing and coding, you create the Art for it.

Additional comments:

Tags: 3DCG, Anal sex, Animated, BDSM, Big ass, Big tits, Cheating, Creampie, Dating sim, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Female protagonist, Graphic violence, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Humor, Interracial, Lesbian, Male domination, Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Prostitution, Romance, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Twins, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism... the list can be expanded as we move forward.
Tags I want to strictly avoid, as in I'm never going to write anything including: Incest. That's all I can think of right now.

If you're interested in working together, don't hesitate to contact me. If we have a shared vision and it looks like we'd make a great team, I'm ready to deliver.

Until I hear from you,
I wish you all the best!
Harbinger14

Last edited:

Familyoverall

Oct 3, 2023
Hello, sound interesting, i have a question, how old is the Main Charakter? and what tags will the game have? Prostituiton Vanilla, HArdcore, Trans, Ince...?

harbinger14

Nov 8, 2023
Hello, guys.
I've updated the description to answer your questions. As far as the tags are concerned, I'd say this story is more about character and relationship building than an emphasis on sexual proclivities. I want it to be and feel real and relatable. That doesn't mean there can't be anything considered hardcore. Private relationships are seldom vanilla nowadays.
Regarding the MC, I envisaged he'd be around 30, as he had his kid while in his 20s. The child's supposed to be 2, turning 3 as the story progresses.
I don't intend to put the child in the game at all.
I don't want the story to attract the wrong (and sick) crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Familyoverall