DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
A Short Delay...

Hello all,

Firstly an apology. The next update 0.4.8 for Dreams of Reality is not yet 100% ready for release. A couple of last minute changes were needed and this delayed me getting the game to the testers.

As such the new release date will be Friday 31st May 2024. Unless something is completely broken and requires a lot of additional time to fix, there will not be any further delay to this time.

In other news, Dreams of Reality 0.4.5 is now free for everyone. If you have yet to play that update you can now download it from this link:

I know some of you may be disappointed with this delay, but I feel it's better to spend a little extra time now to ensure the update is bug and error free.

There is something that has come to light from testing, if you have any saves from chapter one, in some cases these may be broken (the chapter will restart when loading them). This is due to the code refactoring and the save state being mismatched from the code base.

There is no, nor will there be a fix for this. However it appears to only affect a small number of saves - and will only affect saves from Chapter One.

Stay safe all,

Cenc

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I'm so confused part of me wants to see Louise make out with Kimiko and other girls but then part of me doesn't.
And I don't even really know why I'm so conflicted with that thought.
Well I can't speak for you, but for me, the healthiest thing for the couple in such a dire situation is to NOT throw more romantic complications in the mix. As the MC, it just feels right to support the spouse through such a tough time.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes