QSP Abandoned Family Problems [Ep. 1-3] [Cleep Ci]

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Just popping in to say I hope this game gets remade and continued... WE need a ep 4
yeah i think i advised couple of local modders that ... i had controversial experience due to bugs in 1-2 chaps, 3rd was much better but i prolly stuck at some point.

Reactions: rockworld

noiadao

Mar 13, 2019
Episode 2 and 3 are not avaible on anonfile and filesupload is offline. Also do i need to download the attachments or is everything already on the downloads?

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
How can I fix the camera bug in Ep3? I installed one in Vika's room, Olya's room, living room and Natalya's house. Unfortunately, as soon as I installed that last camera, I stopped seeing Vika's camera.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Was going to post this in Game Requests, but... meh. It's being asked for here.
So this is a translation for Cleep Ci's new game, Forbidden Knowledge.

Links:
Full Game (just in case someone doesn't want to navigate over to Cleep's site): Mega
Translated File:
Package.nw (1.17 GB, no hassle): Mega
Data.js (1.7 MB, some hassle): Mega

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not 100% sure if I didn't kerfucker the game with the translation, but I did a quick run through of the first little bit and it seems to work fine.

Oh, and we probably need a mod to give this its own thread as it's not part of this series of games.
do u still have translate file? link expired

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
do u still have translate file? link expired
I'll take a look. That was pre-2020, so everything would've been on the old hard drive.
In the event that I don't still have, and if the free time hits me, I'll see if I can put together a new translation. As it is though, I hardly have the freedom to work on my own project and Loaded Dice:cry:, so I'm not going to promise anything.

If you get impatient, there are a lot of tools out there nowadays that can automate 90% of the process to get it to the point where it's readable.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
I'll take a look. That was pre-2020, so everything would've been on the old hard drive.
In the event that I don't still have, and if the free time hits me, I'll see if I can put together a new translation. As it is though, I hardly have the freedom to work on my own project and Loaded Dice:cry:, so I'm not going to promise anything.

If you get impatient, there are a lot of tools out there nowadays that can automate 90% of the process to get it to the point where it's readable.
can u name some of this tools please?