Ren'Py - Fantasy Conquest [v0.4] [BerndSnail]

1. 1.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

I have no idea what the other guy was smoking giving it 5 stars.

Writing is plain and wooden, there is no characters, they have just a different name, looks and function, but there is no personality in any of them (maybe other than fisherman?). You meet a woman, she directly tells you what chore you need to complete for her to fuck, you do a chore, you fuck.

Story barely exists, you were living in the village, it got attacked by evil soldiers (yes, they are named like that), ran away and met a couple living in the woods that took you in - note that the writing is almost on the same level as the summary of the story I've just written, it's not even a summary, this is close to the text from the intro.

Art is below average, AI graphics can be good, but this one is not it, faces are more than a little off and proportions are wrong (and I'm not talking about boobs being big).

Animations... they are bad, some have just two frames, some have only part of the body move while the rest is frozen in place etc.

Minigames:
    - fishing minigame is just bullshit RNG with specific conditions required to get a chance for a fish, don't bother
    - sex minigame with amazons is just a bullshit guess game, unless you rollback, then it's just a waste of time

Bonus: taking an action adds +1 to day counter, so for example after chopping 3 trees for the first quest 3 days passes, in around 20 minutes that it took me to finish the current content (while not skipping the text) I've got to day 139.

Content: There isn't much interesting content either, technically there is some content, but just googling "AI boobs" will result in similar experience.

TL&DR It's a game, pretty bad game in all aspects, they are technically passable, but not really. I could give it 2/5 for effort and big tits, but to be honest it's really a 1/5 as of v0.4.
    I've no clue what would v0.1 look if v0.4 looks like this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nialis

Awesome game so far! The animations are very well down and very nice to look at. The mini games aren't overly complex and easy to get the hang of. It has a nice balance of grind and story. I am excited to see what you do in the future! Great job!