• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Hey everyone! I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether music should be included in Frostshade. Please share your opinion in this Patreon

Thanks for your input!

NOTE: I know I can create a poll in F95, but as far as I know it only allows one active poll at a time, and I'll be making use of that for another purpose - if I'm wrong please let me know

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Music?

Hey! I'm considering adding music to the visual novel, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on its importance.

How crucial is it to you that the visual novel includes music?

Vote

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Oh i love it for sure, one of my favourite now.But one thing i don't understand, it's 0.3 already and 6 ingame chapters and only 6 pages of discussion? Why is it hasn’t blown up yet?
i would guess its that its kenetic novel keeps alot of people from trying it most people like to be able to have impactful choices will say its still very new but is one of the better new games iv played recently

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i would guess its that its kenetic novel keeps alot of people from trying it most people like to be able to have impactful choices will say its still very new but is one of the better new games iv played recently
Yes, kinetic isn't the most popular, don't like it myself to be honest and wouldn't bother even trying it normaly, in this case i must have overlooked the tag.
That being said, i think the writing is among the best i have ever read here. Story is good, so are the characters and the MC is way better than in most games.

It's understandable why he makes it kinetic from what wrote in the dev notes and i think there is no problem keeping the story linear, even most games which offer choices have not much in terms of divergence in the main story.
I think just giving a choice for the LI paths would already be a great boon.
It's pretty much the most important thing, at least for me, as being forced to be romanticly/sexual involved with a LI i don't like is the one thing which annoys me to no end and is the fastest way to make me quit a game.

But popularity is also often luck i'd say, there many good games which are underrated, same for overhyped ones, which make a lot of money...

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Yes, kinetic isn't the most popular, don't like it myself to be honest and wouldn't bother even trying it normaly, in this case i must have overlooked the tag.
That being said, i think the writing is among the best i have ever read here. Story is good, so are the characters and the MC is way better than in most games.

It's understandable why he makes it kinetic from what wrote in the dev notes and i think there is no problem keeping the story linear, even most games which offer choices have not much in terms of divergence in the main story.
I think just giving a choice for the LI paths would already be a great boon.
It's pretty much the most important thing, at least for me, as being forced to be romanticly/sexual involved with a LI i don't like is the one thing which annoys me to no end and is the fastest way to make me quit a game.

But popularity is also often luck i'd say, there many good games which are underrated, same for overhyped ones, which make a lot of money...
Agreed...No matter how much i fucking love this game..but if the dev force the Detective on MC i'm gonna be mad and...and....i'm out.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Don't really give af if they're virgins or not as long as they're interesting and add to the story. It ain't all that believable having a group of adult virgins. Then again... harem stuff ain't all that believable either. :LOL:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
The more bitchy they are, more louder their moans.........:HideThePain:
That may be...but for me if you're a bitch stay the fuck away from me.I don't want any unnecessary dramas.Though in this case i hope MC not gonna gulp down insults like most of the MC's coz you know..she's hot? Like "She might be a bitch but she's so fucking hot " and
" She might act like a bitch but underneath her tough act there might be a girl with a great heart".No i'm not a mind reader i see what i see.

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
That may be...but for me if you're a bitch stay the fuck away from me.I don't want any unnecessary dramas.Though in this case i hope MC not gonna gulp down insults like most of the MC's coz you know..she's hot? Like "She might be a bitch but she's so fucking hot " and
" She might act like a bitch but underneath her tough act there might be a girl with a great heart".No i'm not a mind reader i see what i see.
You're.........right,tho.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Aww..you looking for believable stuff in AVN world?How cute is that.
Yea... why not? I ain't afraid of a girl with a lil experience. They're better fucks and can have more believable backstories and personalities.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Agreed...No matter how much i fucking love this game..but if the dev force the Detective on MC i'm gonna be mad and...and....i'm out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Yea... why not? I ain't afraid of a girl with a lil experience. They're better fucks and can have more believable backstories and personalities.
I cant tell if you speak about rl or game stories. experience doesnt make them better fucks. makes them just fucks. the only time I cared about experience in a woman was when I didnt know how to use my dick and that was 37 years ago.
the best fuck is when I share MY experience with them. not when we compare our mileage.

plus experience has nothing to do with their personalities or backstories. you can have a great character who is a virgin and a shitty one who has a freight train of experience.

I didnt get the "fear" part but then again my english is not my strongest point

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I cant tell if you speak about rl or game stories. experience doesnt make them better fucks. makes them just fucks. the only time I cared about experience in a woman was when I didnt know how to use my dick and that was 37 years ago.
the best fuck is when I share MY experience with them. not when we compare our mileage.

plus experience has nothing to do with their personalities or backstories. you can have a great character who is a virgin and a shitty one who has a freight train of experience.
How bout both? And yea personality and experience does make em better fucks. Plenty of things to learn and experience both ways

Yea, it does. Requiring them to be virgins limits options and flavours. Dude above proved that with his anti-detective girl thing.

That being said, I ain't suggesting Only Fan type girls that have fucked hundreds of randoms.

• Angry
Reactions: Harem4life
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes