• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
How bout both? And yea personality and experience does make em better fucks. Plenty of things to learn and experience both ways

Yea, it does. Requiring them to be virgins limits options and flavours. Dude above proved that with his anti-detective girl thing.

That being said, I ain't suggesting Only Fan type girls that have fucked hundreds of randoms.
personalities makes them better people, has nothing to do with how good the fuck is.

learn? sure, if you are inexperienced. else there is nothing really new to learn that you havent learned with all those "experienced" women. . anything you do not include in your sex life is things you dont care about. unless one is qurious how to suck dick.

there is only one reason I would not fuck a virgin girl. intent. if I dont intent to be serious with her, I wont touch her. plenty of easy lays for just fucks.

and yeah the last kind of woman is not even to fuck and dump.

as for games, devs usually dont use virgin because mostly they dont know how to handle them and they need fast sex scenes.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
personalities makes them better people, has nothing to do with how good the fuck is.

learn? sure, if you are inexperienced. else there is nothing really new to learn that you havent learned with all those "experienced" women. . anything you do not include in your sex life is things you dont care about. unless one is qurious how to suck dick.

there is only one reason I would not fuck a virgin girl. intent. if I dont intent to be serious with her, I wont touch her. plenty of easy lays for just fucks.

and yeah the last kind of woman is not even to fuck and dump.
Yea, it does. Have you always gone after the same type of woman? Some are passive, some are assertive, some are wild af, some have weird ass fetishes etc etc.

Yea... always new things to learn and experience. Some things like being pegged are a hell nah. But experiencing things like public sex, tying/being tied up, scratching/biting/choking, sensitive spots etc etc benefit from being with women that knows shit that you don't.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Yea, it does. Have you always gone after the same type of woman? Some are passive, some are assertive, some are wild af, some have weird ass fetishes etc etc.

Yea... always new things to learn and experience. Some things like being pegged are a hell nah. But experiencing things like public sex, tying/being tied up, scratching/biting/choking, sensitive spots etc etc benefit from being with women that knows shit that you don't.
lots to comment on this but we are dangerously on the off topic area and I do enjoy this conversation.

I will just say this. the first part is about character. she can be a virgin and still have any or all of those characteristics which could be helped to appear in the bedroom.

the second part, she really doesnt need to have experienced all that for you to learn from her. even in my youth, if you wanted to learn, information was there. hell, my first public sex was with my late wife, who was a virgin. all you need is communication. I am not saying that you cant have good sex with a normal girl who has a bit of past, but it is highly unlikely that a girl who has this kind of kinks hasn't been with multiple ( and I mean MULTIPLE) partners. those are not your everyday run of the mill "likes"

although granted, the mind is a strange thing. I knew girls with wanted to be "raped" (role play) which they never experienced before. so everything is possible

I need to apologise here because I propably am not able to use the proper english words to make some or any sense while trying to keep this message short. in any case, my dms are open if you care to keep this convo.

best of health

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
lots to comment on this but we are dangerously on the off topic area and I do enjoy this conversation.

I will just say this. the first part is about character. she can be a virgin and still have any or all of those characteristics which could be helped to appear in the bedroom.

the second part, she really doesnt need to have experienced all that for you to learn from her. even in my youth, if you wanted to learn, information was there. hell, my first public sex was with my late wife, who was a virgin. all you need is communication. I am not saying that you cant have good sex with a normal girl who has a bit of past, but it is highly unlikely that a girl who has this kind of kinks hasn't been with multiple ( and I mean MULTIPLE) partners. those are not your everyday run of the mill "likes"

although granted, the mind is a strange thing. I knew girls with wanted to be "raped" (role play) which they never experienced before. so everything is possible

I need to apologise here because I propably am not able to use the proper english words to make some or any sense while trying to keep this message short. in any case, my dms are open if you care to keep this convo.

best of health
Haha yea. Was a good chat for sure dude. I should be headin to zzz soon anyway. Have a great one!

Reactions: Beast Within

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023

Damn...the people in 20th century must have lived a bored life since they were not around Interesting girls.

In case you didn't get, people in 20th century also had interesting character and were fun to be around and they accomplished without spreading their legs.

It is only guys like you who think a girl must be fucked to be interesting. You couldn't be more wrong.

A girl is much more than her sexuality. A girl has her own goals, hobbies and priorities.

A girl need not to be experienced to know about wrestling or music and I can spend my whole time discussing things with her.

Also, fuck experience. It's not rocket science. You can grow together with a virgin girl.

I don't know why the fuck would anyone prefer a non-virgin over a virgin. Maybe only those people who don't get hard without imagining their girl getting fucked by all the chads in the past.

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So your point is? When i said use your common sense i meant it. I said i don't like bitchy Lis that's it,i didn’t badmouth the game itself. And yes i don't like Rachel and Catherine from Cosy cafe either but just like Frostshade the MC is cool and the story is good too. You're crying because i don't like a Li from Frostshade? So much that you're checking out where i'm commenting or not, like what i'm saying about Eternum or what i'm saying about Cosy cafe? Dude don't do that, that's creepy. Yes i don't like the Lis from Eternum and don't like the MC either..hell i don't like Eternum at all. So fucking what? Why do you care about what i like or not? Just fucking move on with yer life dude.
Anyways we doing discussion here is good,perhaps Frostshade will get more popular as it should.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Damn...the people in 20th century must have lived a bored life since they were not around Interesting girls.

In case you didn't get, people in 20th century also had interesting character and were fun to be around and they accomplished without spreading their legs.

It is only guys like you who think a girl must be fucked to be interesting. You couldn't be more wrong.

A girl is much more than her sexuality. A girl has her own goals, hobbies and priorities.

A girl need not to be experienced to know about wrestling or music and I can spend my whole time discussing things with them.

Also, fuck experience. It's not rocket science. You can grow together with a virgin girl.

I don't know why the fuck would anyone prefer a non-virgin over a virgin. Maybe only those people who don't get hard without imagining their girl getting fucked by all the chads in the past.
Dude..don't say that.You're indirectly calling them a cuck.Opps i said it too. Shit.

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Wow, it's been quite a flurry of comments in the past few hours, both on and off-topic. While I'll refrain from delving into the off-topic discussions, I'd like to share my main takeaway from the feedback thus far which it's something I've had on my mind for a while now :)

LI routes will be optional in the game. This way, players have the freedom to pursue the characters they resonate with, without feeling pressured into any particular storyline. However, it's important to note that there may still be moments where affection is expressed, even with characters who aren't designated as love interests.

As a solo developer, Frostshade's development has been streamlined without branching paths for now. But rest assured, introducing branches to accommodate LI routes is on my radar for the future.

Thanks to everyone for your valuable comments and suggestions, keep them coming!

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
So your point is? When i said use your common sense i meant it. I said i don't like bitchy Lis that's it,i didn’t badmouth the game itself. And yes i don't like Rachel and Catherine from Cosy cafe either but just like Frostshade the MC is cool and the story is good too. You're crying because i don't like a Li from Frostshade? So much that you're checking out where i'm commenting or not, like what i'm saying about Eternum or what i'm saying about Cosy cafe? Dude don't do that, that's creepy. Yes i don't like the Lis from Eternum and don't like the MC either..hell i don't like Eternum at all. So fucking what? Why do you care about what i like or not? Just fucking move on with yer life dude.
Anyways we doing discussion here is good,perhaps Frostshade will get more popular as it should.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Wow, it's been quite a flurry of comments in the past few hours, both on and off-topic. While I'll refrain from delving into the off-topic discussions, I'd like to share my main takeaway from the feedback thus far which it's something I've had on my mind for a while now :)

LI routes will be optional in the game. This way, players have the freedom to pursue the characters they resonate with, without feeling pressured into any particular storyline. However, it's important to note that there may still be moments where affection is expressed, even with characters who aren't designated as love interests.

As a solo developer, Frostshade's development has been streamlined without branching paths for now. But rest assured, introducing branches to accommodate LI routes is on my radar for the future.

Thanks to everyone for your valuable comments and suggestions, keep them coming!
Pls only make annoying lis optional.......

May 14, 2022

I like Emily, please keep her as a love interest

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023

Once again i wasn't badmouthing your game...it's just something i'm not into.
And now that is settled, thank ye for your game.I hope it grows bigger and please don't abandon it

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes