VN Unity Futage Episode 3 (futanari) [Development thread]

hazelnutHank

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
banner_v1.jpg

About me:
Hello everyone,

I’ll make this short and simple.

I love comics, games, drawing (2D and 3D) and every nude female body I drew, so far I had to attach a cock to it, so I guess I love making futanari art.

So, I decided to combine everything together and make some futanari themed visual novels.

I use Unity Game engine, just because by learning it I can use it to make other type of games in the future.

Synopsis of the games universe:
The FUTAGE universe is same as ours, there was an accident somewhere, a virus got out, the virus killed most of the male population and turned ALL female population into futanaries (many also died because of the physical shock).
The futanari sperm is sterile, so despite being in vast majority, women still need men to get pregnant and continue the human race.
(NOTE: All futanaries have female anatomy, no traps. Some might have also balls, but those are rare. Future story-lines.)

The games will follow perspective of different women.

The current story revolves around the investigation of a murder of a male. And since they’re a rare “commodity”, women consider it a big deal.

About the game:

You can find the first 2 episodes here:

EP1 (was just an experiment to see if people would even download the game. )
EP2 (s much longer and is a normal Kinetic Novel (no choices, you just read the story, just like a comic).)

EP3: It’s going to be a simple VN, with choices for small branching paths, but the story is mostly set, so there won’t be multiple endings (like a comic).

RELEASE DATE: I'm aiming at Q4 2024. A lot of art to draw and illustrate, which is the most time-consuming thing in the process.

You might notice a big difference in art style from EP1/EP2 and what will be the art for EP3. I learned a lot during the past 6 months about art and about my workflow and since I saw people actually playing/reading my games I decided to switch to a more painterly visual style, which in my opinion is more appealing.
The line art is the same, it’s just the rendering is more involved.

I’ll use this thread to post some of the art as I go along.

Support LINKS:

P.S. Sorry for the long post.