• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Futanovo

aguromix

Apr 29, 2024
Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been doing DAZ and 3d in general for a while now, I think my nickname makes it clear who I am. I like to create my own characters, make for them surroundings clothes and other things myself. For a long time I've been hatching the idea of doing something in the universe of the Russian village. Do something with futanari, I like them. I don't know what it will be, maybe a novel or just comics or a series of art, but the beginning is already given. I made the main character, a girl who returns after college to the house in the village where she grew up. I'd like to hear your opinion, maybe suggestions, anything at all.

In the village is planned a lot of fut, mostly milf exterior, and all sorts of otherworldly creatures from Russian folklore, like housekeeper or mermaids. I'd like to make the most authentic environment of the usual Russian village of our time. Partly I model it myself, partly I take on the line

Anyway, what do you think about it?

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
Looks good to start with, would like to see more characters.

Are housekeepers otherworldly creatures from russian folklore?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aguromix

Apr 29, 2024
A small, often bearded creature that looks after the house and its inhabitants, lives in dark corners behind the stove, there is no direct analog in other languages.
Kind of like these things

Reactions: Sokaris

aguromix

Apr 29, 2024
A little lore of the village of Futanovo:
All girls born in the village Futanovo, born in the village itself (it is important), after they turn 18 years old, on the night of the first full moon receive from the secret forces of the village - a penis with testicles and become the very hermaphrodites, they can impregnate themselves. It's like, according to the canons, futanari have big pussies, increased libido and a lot of semen, it's all just right. I want to add longevity to mine, I don't know if it's canon or not, like the oldest futa in the village will be 90 years old, but she will look 45-50 years old. All will be retired, because in the village there is no work, years 70-90 all will be, but look 35-50. The point is that in recent years in the village almost no one gave birth, all went to the city in the hospital to give birth, so the “gift” they will not shine. Only here is one mother (not a foot) gave birth in the mowing in the village (seizure), she grew up, studied in the city, while she was studying her mother died of cancer or some other disease, she was not a foot, health dead, the body is old. In general, the daughter 3 years after the death of her mother, graduating from the institute comes to the village to live for a short time and here is the luck, just on the night of the full moon. That's where the morning “gift” catches her. Only to everything else, she after this “transformation” begins to see all sorts of otherworldly crap like spirits, domovyh and other evil, which all others do not see, but they are....

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
A small, often bearded creature that looks after the house and its inhabitants, lives in dark corners behind the stove, there is no direct analog in other languages.
Kind of like these things
This looks a lot like the art from the Thea games.

Your concept sounds fun and your artwork is great and unique. I hope we'll see more of it in the future.
Good luck!