JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
if i download v53 i cannot update it to v55 cause they give an error message, no matter if i use the update patch or the v55 full version, i think the v54 is missing to make it work
I think you've misunderstood how these updates and parts work.
To get the full VN story, you need to start at part 1 (v0.16), continue with part 2 (v0.37), then continue with part 3 (v0.53), and finally, go on to part 4 (currently at v0.55). If you're just starting out, you need the full download for each part.
Play each part until you get the big "SAVE NOW" screen (big white letters on a black screen), save at that point, then load from that save when you start the next part.

The v0.55 update-only download will only work if you already have v0.54, and v0.53 and v0.55 are two separate downloads; this split-up is mainly to avoid each part being too big (especially on Android). You'll notice this on the download sizes; v0.53 (part 3) is 4.88 GB, while v0.55 (part 4) is 848.9 MB at it's current full download.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
images.jpeg
Does MOONBOX do it for love or money?
Will it end grandma's house or not?
Existential questions that a good portion don't care about, because MOONBOX has never forced me to give him money and especially if he decides to continue, welcome, no one is obliged to download the update. I am also waiting for Nana Ami and Prya , when they come they will come

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Loved the update, by far my favorite scene this update was when Nana walked in on MC and Jamila in the shower and started contemplating everything.

Also, Aunt Amy was a mess this update, I loved it, her poor soul. :ROFLMAO:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The cancer inclusion was a good break from the laughs. You already felt sad for Nana not having had a date or being truly in love but that inclusion made you feel close to Nana.:)

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
The cancer inclusion was a good break from the laughs. You already felt sad for Nana not having had a date or being truly in love but that inclusion made you feel close to Nana.:)
I agree with that.

Honestly, I don't mind sharing my personal experience with strangers, even on a forum like this, but for me even if it's a game, it was a moment when the characters felt more real for sure. I lost my mother, an aunt and nearly lost another aunt from breast cancer. That moment clearly was hitting at home for me. But I'm also happy because of how wholesome the aftermath of that scene was, because Nana is healthy now and everyone is happy.

That's just one of the reasons why I love that game so much, because MoonBox wants to make a fun game with a lot of fun, cute, wholesome, random and amazing moments. It's not a deep game that we need to analyze to check if plot holes ruined it like it's a movie or whatever, it's a feel-good game like I like to say.

Holy mother of tits and bacon, I really love this game. Makes me happy everytime!

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes