JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
and "Saves don't work"
Actually there is a way but a bit boring.
U got to keep the previous 0.53 version of the game (I did) then the previous gallery and saves will work (idk if all saves from the beginning will work...lemme check...oh ok my oldest save is relatively recent so I can't check). I guess I lost the very first saves in the process cos they might have been another point or more where saves and gallery were out of compatibility.
Which is a boring and grindy problem we encounter in several games unfortunately...

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
My mistake u r right I forgot about Imogene but it's also because she is not in the "Relationship" gallery. So I mistake Ophelia with Imogene.
In the mod they are described as "grandson" and "grandma".
So at least it's more coherent with ages mentionned in the "relationship" menu.
As ur an expert of GH genealogy ifohancroft ;) what is Imogene's age if u know?
Sorry, unfortunately I have no idea. I can't remember if it was mentioned in the game either.

Reactions: JohnDoeMars

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Yep, it's clearly that.

We had a discussion about MC's super sperm and why we didn't see much of the girls being pregnant if he's likely to knocked them up first try, we joked a bit, saying that since he's sperm is that good, it's his superpower. Then, I said that he's so potent that he didn't even need sperm to impregnate is Aunt, etc. They deleted all the posts saying it's off topic and to please talk about the game.:(:ROFLMAO:
Wait a second. Even stuff that IS ON-TOPIC about GH is getting deleted?! What the hell is going on with the moderators?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
My mistake u r right I forgot about Imogene but it's also because she is not in the "Relationship" gallery. So I mistake Ophelia with Imogene.
In the mod they are described as "grandson" and "grandma".
So at least it's more coherent with ages mentionned in the "relationship" menu.
As ur an expert of GH genealogy ifohancroft ;) what is Imogene's age if u know?
Since Allison is 61, let's put Imogen in the 80's. I could also go to 90's. We don't have that information.

I would say 80's, since she has no trouble flying to and from Belgium where she lives.

Peace :)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I mean, i were only talking about some kind of patch when all of this shit is done ‍♂ no need to go full bible on me when i myself tried to use daz but alt f4'd right after 5 minutes of that painful shit

I don't want to be that person but honey i've played 400 games with pubic hair it's not rocket science. AND keep in mind that i was talking about a patch with pubic hair when all of this shit is over.

I also play a ton of games, where bushes are present. No it's not rocket science. But, this "shit" is someones work, is made of time, someones time. Not yours, not mine.

The author of this "shit" has reasons to do it this way. HIS reasons. If and when this game is done, he has other projects. What would be his interest to go back and repose, rerender and repackage images to add a detail, that while interesting to me and others, makes absolutely no difference AT ALL? Who's going to bank that work? You? I won't. If I was flush with cash I would go for a new project, not a remake of one that is done.

If I went all biblical, is because of this attitude of yours. You seem to think, that because it is something you like, it should be there. Just because other Dev are OK with spending their time (and money) adding that extra, everyone should also.

I don't even know if this isn't a particular preference of MB. It could very well be. While sad, there's NOTHING for me to say about it. It is HIS game, HIS time, HIS preferences.

You disagree? OK! Fine. Completely FINE. Take that with a beer or two. Cheers.

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Since Allison is 61, let's put Imogen in the 80's. I could also go to 90's. We don't have that information.

I would say 80's, since she has no trouble flying to and from Belgium where she lives.

Yes that would that age at least but anyway we surely won't be able to check that irl cos no women of that age looks like that (at least nowadays), only with CGI. Virtual reality can do miracles indeed ;)

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 280 Votes