FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
english is not my native language so I couldn't understand exactly what you meant sorry brother
I'm not saying much, except that you just told us all, that you didn't play the game from the start. Because that is the only reason why you don't know who Zelda is. You found a save somewhere and continued? That's the only logical solution.

Peace :)

p.s.:English is also not my native language, so, thank you for the compliment.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I'm not saying much, except that you just told us all, that you didn't play the game from the start. Because that is the only reason why you don't know who Zelda is. You found a save somewhere and continued? That's the only logical solution.

p.s.:English is also not my native language, so, thank you for the compliment.
I've been playing since the beginning, but I just said I couldn't remember who the girl was, I didn't say I haven't been playing since the beginning. That's why I guess I didn't understand what you wrote

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I've been playing since the beginning, but I just said I couldn't remember who the girl was, I didn't say I haven't been playing since the beginning. That's why I guess I didn't understand what you wrote
OK, I still find it "weird" you don't remember her. She's one of the most unique characters. You probably chose to refuse her.

Anyway...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, same here actually.......but I'm fairly certain he meant it as something negative ;)
I'm even certified. By 3 doctors. And got retired because of it.

So?

Well, until I found AVN's, I was vegetating around the Internet. Ever since, I am at least 300% more active. I walk 3000-4000 steps/day compared to barely 500 before. I've started and maintained a diet ( :eek: ). I've typed over 3000 words a day on average in the last year. I've laughed. I've cried. I've got really irritated. I've got absolutely furious. I've had to up my meds, twice. I've lowered other meds, 2 of them to zero. My legs that were a source of terrible pain and continuous discomfort, barely trouble me now.

Most of this time, it has been here, in this thread, because of this game, because of Tanya, of Allison, Liz and Kat, Amy, Shizuka and Asami, the O'Reallys ( :D ) and everyone else... Because of HP, DS, SP, S1n, TW and so many others...

So, yeah, I am deranged, so what? I've never been happier, sadder, calmer, furious, irritated, anywhere else. Whatever the fuck they feel or think, matters zero, to me.

Sorry for the dumping, it needed to be done.

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
what's the deal with this Zelda? I don't remember seeing it before
Zelda ist die Streberin welche MC in teil 1 gegen ein paar "Bullies" verteidigt, und mit welcher er und Tante Liz, später einen flotten 3er haben, (in teil 2) / Zelda is the nerdy girl which MC, in part 1, defends against some Bullies, and later on has a 3some together with aunt Liz (in part 2)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Decided to look at some of the reviews after seeing some of the regulars talking about them.

They're very interesting. Tell you a lot about the average person who uses this site.

Like some of the low rating reviews do have some good points in general, but show a fundamental misunderstanding of what this game is.

Does this have an amazingly written and detailed story? No, is it trying to? Also no. Some games on this site are actual novels, this game is a comic you find in a newspaper. They're completely different things, released on different time frames, with different goals. Also, weird of people who haven't read the rules for reviews to talk about the quality of writing, I mean, name dropping multiple different games you think are amazing while thrashing this one is moronic.

Does this game have animations? No. But it's not pretending to either. I can understand rating lower than you otherwise would if you prefer animations, but some people are putting way too much importance on a game having animations or not. Some people stop just short of saying "an amazing game that I really enjoyed but there's no animations so I'm giving this one star", like that's madness.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Zelda ist die Streberin welche MC in teil 1 gegen ein paar "Bullies" verteidigt, und mit welcher er und Tante Liz, später einen flotten 3er haben, (in teil 2) / Zelda is the nerdy girl which MC, in part 1, defends against some Bullies, and later on has a 3some together with aunt Liz (in part 2)
danke

• Hey there
Reactions: xapican

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Does this game have animations? No. But it's not pretending to either. I can understand rating lower than you otherwise would if you prefer animations,
Not disagreeing with your point in general but it's kinda unobjective negatively rating a game for not having animations when there's no animations tag. That'd be like negatively rating the game because there's no necrophilia or NTR in it.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Makes me wonder if Zelda, who loves cosplay, would one day dress up as the video game character with her name.

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes