RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Whenever Haylen's next big outfit/portrait change comes around... If we don't get to overhear some gossip from the people in her congregation noticing and reacting to it during a sermon that she is giving or while they are just idling around in the church during some kind of lull, I am going to be moderately disappointed!

Not disappointed enough to actually do anything about it... but I might cry. And I'm an ugly crier, so no one wants that.

Reactions: Racoon_4

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Whenever Haylen's next big outfit/portrait change comes around... If we don't get to overhear some gossip from the people in her congregation noticing and reacting to it during a sermon that she is giving or while they are just idling around in the church during some kind of lull, I am going to be moderately disappointed!

Not disappointed enough to actually do anything about it... but I might cry. And I'm an ugly crier, so no one wants that.
1715811269523.png

There's fairly decent chance that we might get Haylen's new portrait tomorrow.
I asked this almost 2 months ago and even back then the portrait was already done so obviously that's not an issue here, i guess it all depends on what N_Taii decides to do with it, which i'm pretty sure he already knows cause as i said before, the update's coming out tomorrow so if he wants Haylen's portrait in Update13 then he probably already did add it by now.

Last edited:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
LMAO i just realised this while i was writing my previous post, this guy had the balls to tell me that this quest is going to be "short enough to fit into a single Update" but then he forgot to mention that this "single Update" was going to be in development for almost twice as long as any previous Update before. xdd

Shame on you sir, i should be getting my second or third PoL about Lily's quest this next monday. smh

Last edited:

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
View attachment 3638484

There's fairly decent chance that we might get Haylen's new portrait tomorrow.
Oh, that is news to me! I didn't even realize we had technically missed out on a portrait for Haylen's last update. I guess because it just made sense that we would only see the next change after she crossed that big line of actually having sex, and Update 12 had kind of an abrupt ending without any chance to show that off.

... as if I needed something else to make the wait between the $20 premium release and the $5 version on itch.io even more agonizing. o_O

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
... as if I needed something else to make the wait between the $20 premium release and the $5 version on itch.io even more agonizing. o_O
So wait a second, the $9 tier is not available on Itch.io and so if you wanna play the game as soon as it's out then you have to get it for 20 bucks ?

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes