4.20 star(s) 263 Votes
Aug 29, 2023
Are we going to start getting some ReallyNotTimmy/ReallyNotTina transcript recaps here?
Wasn’t planning on it. I play AVNs with her because it triggers our own sexy fun time, but Hillside is not one of those AVNs!

But I had to show it to her, because I’d spoken more than once about “this AVN where it’s not all about fucking,” and she finally had to see it for herself. She took the Charlotte path, so definitely no fucking. I was worried as hell about the assault scene, because she was assaulted herself. But she shot the fucker to death, and considers that a happy ending—years of therapy notwithstanding.

She’s with the MC: she wants that bastard dead, and hopes to god in the next update, the MC rips his throat out and feeds it to him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wasn’t planning on it. I play AVNs with her because it triggers our own sexy fun time, but Hillside is not one of those AVNs!

But I had to show it to her, because I’d spoken more than once about “this AVN where it’s not all about fucking,” and she finally had to see it for herself. She took the Charlotte path, so definitely no fucking. I was worried as hell about the assault scene, because she was assaulted herself. But she shot the fucker to death, and considers that a happy ending—years of therapy notwithstanding.

She’s with the MC: she wants that bastard dead, and hopes to god in the next update, the MC rips his throat out and feeds it to him.
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only guy in love with Emma (which I just how I like it)

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Emma’s cute as hell. But she’s just too naive. It makes my penis soft.

Still, I’ll reserve final judgment for once the story’s complete. Who knows; the dev might come up with a clever way to make it not feel like the MC took sexual advantage of a retard.
Honestly bro she makes me really excited just thinking about her. I think it's her beauty and kind nature I love the most.
And she has some big juicy boobs I want to suck on all day long.

4.20 star(s) 263 Votes