RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

gring2236

Feb 10, 2023
Bro, the dev introduced a shota into the game. We're never going to get the game we want, more dev time spent on developing another route all we're missing now is a fat ugly bastard then we'll have the ultimate cuck trifecta.

Quie

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, it seems i am stuck on Ep. 3 after the sequence with the younger daughter and the suitcase and the short scene with the mirror in the bath i watched a little tv but i cant figure out how you proceed with the story. Some ideas?

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Bro, the dev introduced a shota into the game. We're never going to get the game we want, more dev time spent on developing another route all we're missing now is a fat ugly bastard then we'll have the ultimate cuck trifecta.
Yeah, the road has been, and could continue to be, long and winding with this game. Especially if he adds more characters. Ugh! I do like the story though. There is a tension about it. I just hope I live long enough to see the wife get hammered by Jerome. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Whitehand39

HaruSpice

Dec 16, 2018
As what have already been said. Game has potential, however, my gripes with this game, is that the objectives aren't clear. You'll have to figure things out, and this game makes Myst's puzzles look like a joke in comparison because you are just trying to gun things to happen.

And I am stuck, since the only thing that was watch both the daughters on their sleep, using the bathroom faucet, and looking at the photo. This is EP3 by the way, do you guys have a solution? Thanks in advance!

In addition, not a fan of the minigames, and in my opinion it just breaks the game.

Reactions: Pdr602

ASH8888

May 24, 2018
I am stuck after suitcase scene with the younger daughter. Post that I saw small clip of the elder daughter changing. Now no clue where to go, what to do....The game is good but MC moves very slow

Reactions: Quie

Quie

Jul 4, 2017
I am stuck after suitcase scene with the younger daughter. Post that I saw small clip of the elder daughter changing. Now no clue where to go, what to do....The game is good but MC moves very slow
Me too, if you found a solution plz tell me.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Hold left shift while controlling the MC to move faster, and not sure how people are getting stuck/lost just check every area usually there's atleast 1 eye interactive duting a time in the day so you need to check that to advance, if there is nothing just use the bed to proceed to next day

Quie

Jul 4, 2017
Hold left shift while controlling the MC to move faster, and not sure how people are getting stuck/lost just check every area usually there's atleast 1 eye interactive duting a time in the day so you need to check that to advance, if there is nothing just use the bed to proceed to next day
sure normaly yes you go to every room and check if there is an checkpoint. But on the third day there is no checkpoint anymore and i cant sleep so maybe bug or i am missing somehting.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Game sucks to play. 1st have to move around with keys, no skip for the long ass mini games, cant go back through dialog. uninstalled!
I don't get what you meant by moving around with keys? For the mini games there aren't much yet and the only long one i felt was the scene with the wife in bed after meeting Jerome, but you only need to see them once because of the dajavu option by selecting the episode you want at the start of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: What's Up Doc?
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes