VN Ren'Py Honeymoon Island [v2.1] [TK8000]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
More about videos, for now I'm experimenting with extremely simple loops to replace the 2 alternating images thing.

The advantage: it's much better than 2 alternating images

The disadvantage: it doesn't allow for more interesting animations, these need several seconds where several loops are repeated, but with subtle differences between them, with different things moving at different speeds, etc.

The problem with bigger loops is that I don't have the hardware to render them, so I think I'll stick with the simple loop just to give a basic idea of movement for now.

For example, I've attached a animation to this message, it's the handjob scene from chapter 13, but with only 10 frames per second (it's just a test). I needed 25 minutes to render this "animation". If I use this method, I'll render at 24 frames per second, so it'll be 1 hour just to render a simple 1-second loop.

As you can see, the body of the MC and the girl are totally static, only her hand and his penis are moving. This kind of simplification is necessary because of the extremely short loop. To make everything move properly, I would need several loops in the same animation, at least 6 'handjob cycles' (so I could, for example, have the MC inhale air every 3 cycles, and release air on the other 3 cycles, creating more movement), and unfortunately spending 6 hours rendering a simplistic handjob scene is not feasible at the moment.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Okay, I think I've found a viable solution where I can make animations without spending forever. There are several compromises, such as 24fps instead of 60fps, super short loops instead of long and complex animations and other little things. The important thing is that the end result is much better than the current solution of altering 2 images, and that's the most important thing at the moment.

I'm going to make a patch soon that introduces animations into the scenes:
- chapter 10 handjob
- chapter 13 handjob
- girl's masturbation
- girl rubbing her pussy on MC's cock
- same as before, but close-up
- MC sticking his finger in her pussy

I think that's it for the moment. I have other improvements I need to make to the game as explained in the author's comments at the end of build 2, but I'm going to focus only on that at the moment and leave the other changes for when I'm actually working on build 3.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Help please!!!!!!
I need a save from the beginning of this second update, I don't know what's wrong with me that it doesn't allow me to play it even when I start from the beginning, I used the save that was provided to me here but I still can't do it, someone help me.... Thank you! !!

Una ayuda por favor!!!!!!
Necesito una salva del comienzo de esta segunda actualización, no sé que me pasa que no me permite jugarla aun cuando comienzo desde el principio, utilicé la salva que me facilitaron aquí pero aun asi tampoco lo logro, Alguien que me ayude .... Gracias!!!

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Help please!!!!!!
I need a save from the beginning of this second update, I don't know what's wrong with me that it doesn't allow me to play it even when I start from the beginning, I used the save that was provided to me here but I still can't do it, someone help me.... Thank you! !!

Una ayuda por favor!!!!!!
Necesito una salva del comienzo de esta segunda actualización, no sé que me pasa que no me permite jugarla aun cuando comienzo desde el principio, utilicé la salva que me facilitaron aquí pero aun asi tampoco lo logro, Alguien que me ayude .... Gracias!!!
What do you need? The save from the first intermission? or the 2nd intermission?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes