Jun 1, 2017
when juno go karaoke with friends, i can only choose waiting for juno so i dont have juno and kim scene. can someone guide me?
Probably you ned to have all previously scene with Kim and Juno played, probably, if you reject Kim previously probably you dont have this scene, but im not sure i dont played yet this new version.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Saves not working again -.- Yea im out and wait until the game is finished. There is really no point in playing all routes just to notice every few versions the saves are not working anymore.

thanhnvh01

Mar 9, 2021
Probably you ned to have all previously scene with Kim and Juno played, probably, if you reject Kim previously probably you dont have this scene, but im not sure i dont played yet this new version.
I already have all scene before. I think I need make protagonist doesnt stay at home at that time but I have no idea

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Just curious about the tags before downloading. It says female mc, but the description says male mc... does it switch back and forth, or do you just get random bits where you can choose for one of the girls? Please, if anyone knows

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I sincerely believe that this dev has tried to get players who don't like ntr to play this game like fools. The game is full of ntr elements like side stories. In other words, you have a game with an ntr avoidable, easily avoidable, but place the side stories with an inevitable ntr that have many more sex scenes than the story itself. The inevitable ntr entry into history is really getting us through the back door, disguised as if it were something separate. and I also believe that this ploy does not work and that at this moment the people who do not like ntr have abandoned and forgotten it so he is not fooling anyone. Sorry per my english

astonwave

May 18, 2018
Oh no. Someone upset that most rational people don't like NTR or being cucked. Yes. People who like NTR are sick. I'll say it again. This game is a literal bait and switch. It says it has "optional" NTR content, yet, most of the side stories (as others have ALREADY pointed out) have NTR content with them, so where is that "optional" again?

Reactions: MAD6999

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It says ntr is avoidable?
But some comments make it sound like it's not?
Can someone clarify for me if ntr is actually avoidable or is it forced?
Also could you tell me if the game is balanced or does it favor ntr over the mc actually getting some action?

Thank you for your time

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
It says ntr is avoidable?
But some comments make it sound like it's not?
Can someone clarify for me if ntr is actually avoidable or is it forced?
Also could you tell me if the game is balanced or does it favor ntr over the mc actually getting some action?

Thank you for your time
It is avoidable, but there's not much content for Vanilla players in this version, even the side story is for NTR players. The MC has 1 or 2 full sex scenes, while the antagonists have 5 or more (I didn't count it).

The complaint from the Vanilla players is that the game is focused too much on the NTR side and the Vanilla path is just an optional one.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It is avoidable, but there's not much content for Vanilla players in this version, even the side story is for NTR players. The MC has 1 or 2 full sex scenes, while the antagonists have 5 or more (I didn't count it).

The complaint from the Vanilla players is that the game is focused too much on the NTR side and the Vanilla path is just an optional one.
Thank you for your reply
That's a shame so not balanced at all?
So it being avoidable really doesn't matter considering it sounds like there's more side stories than main content?
Is it avoidable in the side stories also and do you have to play the side stories are they separate downloads or is it sandbox?
In your opinion is this worth waiting to see if it gets better or should I just pass on this one. Although if the ntr is forced in the side stories I'll probably pass anyway because at that point there's really not much of a game just a short main story with everything happening in all the side stories that you as the player aren't really benefiting from since your not getting any and just watching and I don't want to spend time playing through the game just to watch everyone else get the girls.

Thank you for your time

Reactions: alyssssssssss

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Thank you for your reply
So it being avoidable really doesn't matter considering it sounds like there's more side stories than main content?
Is it avoidable in the side stories also and do you have to play the side stories are they separate downloads or is it sandbox?
In your opinion is this worth waiting to see if it gets better or should I just pass on this one. Although if the ntr is forced in the side stories I'll probably pass anyway because at that point there's really not much of a game just a short main story with everything happening in all the side stories that you as the player aren't really benefiting from since your not getting any and just watching and I don't want to spend time playing through the game just to watch everyone else get the girls.

Thank you for your time
It depends. If you're hoping the Vanilla content will be more balanced with NTR content in the future, I suggest you pass on this one because the focus here is clearly on one side. However, if you want to enjoy the Vanilla content without worrying about content quantity, in this case, I recommend you wait for this game to be finished first and enjoy the completed route even if it has so little to offer.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
Thank you for your reply

Thank you for your time
If you don't like NTR this game is not worth playing, it is unbalanced when this game is completed it will be 80% NTR 20% vanilla

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes