• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

kushkush

Jan 21, 2020
RJ159474_img_main.jpg
Hello, can someone decensor this, i've tried all the version but it's useless, maybe it's baked. Here's the download link:

mr11stein

Jun 13, 2023
Dlsite is most definitely aware of raw game assets being accessible with little skill. Surely no thanks to this thread among other tools available to decensor games.
Thanks for the reply. I'm working on a game which I plan to release on DLSite, but the graphics are dynamic and I want it to look good with pixelation, so ideally I'd have uncensored graphics under the mosaic. I think I'll store the uncensored graphics in a way that's not easily accesible.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I'm working on a game which I plan to release on DLSite, but the graphics are dynamic and I want it to look good with pixelation, so ideally I'd have uncensored graphics under the mosaic. I think I'll store the uncensored graphics in a way that's not easily accesible.
Ultimately it begs the question, as to how dlsite is checking game assets.

I think your biggest advantage would be if you live outside of Japan.

There's no rule that says you cannot host a decensor patch, it just can't be advertised or promoted on dlsite.

Ideally, you need to create two versions of your game. I've seen some other developers doing this already, they have one game specifically for dlsite, and a version with all assets uncensored.

Reactions: OuterACG

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
I try use mod 3Dmigoto-1.3.4 with this Unity game realease in 2020 ( [RJ290750] ) but seem like it break the game...Is there a way to fix this? Will upload the game in Google Drive if needed since this game i can only find in anime-sharing or hentai4daily so there no link with fast Download yet. SharedScreenshot.jpg

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
Can someone help me ?

I tried to uncen this game ver 1.30 (The Old one) , but when i change :
[0]
0 pair data
0 FastPropertyName first
1 string name = "_BlockSize"
0 float second = 15 <- this to 0 or 1
the pussy/dick turns magenta

also this game isn't compatible with any ver of BepInex, its old game came out about 8 Years ago (2016)
1715856085019.png
1715854224744.png

So, why bother with the old version when there's a newer ver that supports BepInEx for uncen ?
I've encountered a bug in the new version where the animation speed during H scenes is ridiculously fast, and I can't find the solution to fix it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
Can someone help me ?

I tried to uncen this game ver 1.30 (The Old one) , but when i change :
[0]
0 pair data
0 FastPropertyName first
1 string name = "_BlockSize"
0 float second = 15 <- this to 0 or 1
the pussy/dick turns magenta

also this game isn't compatible with any ver of BepInex, its old game came out about 8 Years ago (2016)
View attachment 3639923
Do the shader mosaic removal.
You've found the correct material file to find the corresponding shader file to edit.

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
Do the shader mosaic removal.
You've found the correct material file to find the corresponding shader file to edit.
is colMask similar to _BlockSize ? because I can't find colMask but there are 4 _BlockSize

Edit :
thx, it worked

but there's something around the penis, how do i get rid of it ?
1715861516173.png

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
is colMask similar to _BlockSize ? because I can't find colMask but there are 4 _BlockSize

Edit :
thx, it worked

but there's something around the penis, how do i get rid of it ?
View attachment 3640116
Your shader file is strange.
Seems like it's corrupted.
So you used another method or dumped again?
(Here's mine for reference, but it is from version 1.4)

About the aura...
Have you edited both the material and shader files?
Do either one of them?

Last edited:

Oct 27, 2019
Thank for the tutorial, I am sccuessed to remove the mosica from game "VR専用】てぃあらと秘密の撮影会" (RJ01181256) with the "Shader Mosaic Removal" method :love:
for whom may insterested could replace the attached file to the game assets file...

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
Your shader file is strange.
Seems like it's corrupted.
So you used another method or dumped again?
(Here's mine for reference, but it is from version 1.4)

About the aura...
Have you edited both the material and shader files?
Do either one of them?
I think it's because they're using a different version of Unity. If I remember correctly, they sort of 'remade' the game in version 1.4

I edited both the material ( MosaicField-resources.assets-20 ) and shader files ( MosaicField-resources.assets-1830.txt ) changing the _BlockSize float to 1

here the download link :

1715868854679.png

Nov 22, 2018

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
look like many people has it. i searched. torrents are found at . but all seeds are dead. (1 leecher is me)
found at some pirate sites. but links are all dead. it's too old game.
I think that my uncensor plugin will be works on that game. (but can't test)