• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
I ahve found by discoer
There can yous ee what i mean the big anus how i get thisThsi for hs2
Discort channel Illusion soft by search rimjob in teh search first pictures.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
And what for one can you give me where can i downlaod this how is the name fromthis pelase tell me.
No help why.

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
And what for one can you give me where can i downlaod this how is the name fromthis pelase tell me.
No help why.
I don't really know which mod is that bcs I'm into that thing.
Have you tried searching up in the item list in the studio? Don't tell me you haven't downloaded the optional studio modpack. The one that sized over 200GB.
Try search using "anus" keyword or similar term. I remember seeing one when I searched something else.

Also one of the reason not many ppl responding your question might be because they don't know and/or they are not into this somewhat brutal things. I'm not mocking your fetish, everyone has their own and I respect it. Some fetish has more fans and some are less. So don't whine when no one responding your question.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Thx. I have all the scene this 7 Europ have i payed by Patreon ahve now all Szene from him. Now i will not pay next month for him.I will leave this patreon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote