FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
well I tried to explain best I could because I did not understand your original post at all still don't fully do I can guess tho. But in short it all depends on your choices as there is many different ways they will dump the MC it all comes down to who you are going after as it's impossible to get everyone. Some you can play the field a bit longer than others or if you make a correct decision you can prolong it but eventually there will be a time where either the MC has to make a choice or get dumped.
So it’s not good for me to choose the right options with all the girls, in the end they still leave ms?!? What is the point of this game then?! Even if you always choose the correct options, MS will still be abandoned?!?

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
For right now Val , Nikki and Cara and Layla / Elena probably will change in the next few updates id imagine. Tho there is a way to have fun with Alexis but by doing this I think you do miss out on enough points to be able to see 1 of her scenes in chapter 12 and I think you also miss out on a scene at end chapter 11. But I think you are technically still on both of their paths When you have the option to go train with Layla or hang out with Alexis go train as the other option will end up in a break up for Alexis and Erynn.
Justifiably, you left out the "advanced" routes. Firstly, this is Erynn vs Alexis. You don't get into the "special" scenes with Erynn because she blocks it because of Alexis. On the other hand, these are any routes with Gaby. You get the hottest scenes here, but you have to realize that if this relationship comes out, it feels like ALL the girls and women on the MC will be pissed! This is the second most dangerous route. There is an even more dangerous route, but it has nothing to do with Erynn.

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So it’s not good for me to choose the right options with all the girls, in the end they still leave ms?!? What is the point of this game then?! Even if you always choose the correct options, MS will still be abandoned?!?
well it's not meant to be a harem game at all never was nor was it advertised as such. Maybe you didn't look at the tags or missed there was a harem tag missing. So you would have to choose at some point or face the consequences. That doesn't mean you cant have fun with everyone and create a PT full of drama or chaos. But as of right now you can have some fun with certain girls while dating others but it won't last forever.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
As long as you leave Alexis out, you can combine the Erynn path with any other girl (so far!!!). Erynn vs Nikki is recommended here. She is mentioned several times in the conversations with Erynn.
Hmm thanks for info maybe i will pick Nikki while with Erynn path too in another save if i replay she was hot but her writing not my favorite((using mc to make ex-bf jealous and mc has to act like simp to get her love points)).

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's not a harem fetish game. Deal with it. If you chose the right options no one will leave MC and MC got his girl without hurting anyone (too much). It's not hard to understand.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sepate paths for each girl/woman you are interested.

Dec 30, 2023
Elena's matter just as much. Their friendship goes both ways, Layla will defeinately want her best friend to be happy. Of course it will take some time but if Elena does have these feelings for the MC she will be miserable if she doesn't pursue them, and Layla will not be happy if her best friend is suffering.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Found a bug. Wanted to make an ASP + Loyal Layla runs (with a fork save in a moment when deciding between ASP and never dated Lexi loyal Layla path). So, first I goed for "Loyal Layla" path and during the second hot tub party Layla & MC have some private time when they discuss their previous hot tub party. Since I met conditions for ASP and there was Erynn + Lexi instead of Adriana (she never showed there). But cause I triggered those ASP conditions and scenes, but stayed out of ASP, seems like Nyx fucked up such outcome and such conditions check. So finally I got a conversation where MC & Layla talks about her mom (Adriana) possibility of joining them again, MC imagining her in bikini, etc, etc. Which obviously never happened. While they supposed to have a talk about Lexi and Erynn in such case or nothing at all.

I wonder how Nyx planned the ASP conditions (true/false) to work after they was triggered once, but path remained non active after. Formally whole ASP thing is just "ignoring Alexis on the plane", which also triggers "Alexis dated = false" + "Erynn friends". But since Nyx hadn't ended this after first check and after the ASP true/false fork this is still a special condition. Cause Lexi wasn't hurted in any way, and Erynn is a friend, who also knows that MC dates Layla. And we getting an Alexis extended scene with Layla's spicy chicken wings prank attempt and stuff even on non ASP path after.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes