5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Grab it while it's still hot, bois, OR before it gets reported and deleted lol, and don't forget to give a big like to the gentleman above who graciously shared it with us.;)

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Cidoo

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I wonder, why it is early access? I remember he sometimes fixes issues following some hours past the release. Is this the case this time too?

Reactions: fhoot

Gjc93

Apr 21, 2020
Hello guys, well regarding "Fenton's folly" the script doesn't really please me, in short if I understood correctly we are not seeing any animation until now released from MW3 but when is it planned for? thanks guys

Kingpin95

Aug 16, 2020
Well after watching and trying to beat off 15 times guys this movie wasn't that good like the vibes was off she talking to much and the monster I wack should have been a ghost dog. 4/10 we gotta start voting on monsters and horses and positions.
bro I feel the exact same way that was such a disappointment like where was the taboo in that. The alien could’ve been swapped for a guy and it wouldn’t have seemed any different. Big props to the guy that released it here. You’re doing the lords work.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes