Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Chapter 3 just feels like I am high on drugs truth be told. :oops:

Can I just get help understand what the fuck happened in the ending of chapter 3?

Reactions: Riolol

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Depending on how it goes, Nodoka's blackmail of Yumi will fail. She also doesn't seem to anticipate Futaba's reaction to what she does if I recall correctly. I think there is a level of omniscience in relation to the quiz, but that's more for laughs than anything. Story-wise I think Nodoka can be wrong a lot of the times, especially in relation to people's reactions, she just doesn't really care.

Even the book is a good example, it was never about getting everything right, just for it to be similar enough that her objective is accomplished. I would assume the same thing is true in Io's case, she just took a shot to what would be the most fucked up possibility that would explain her behavior. Even if she missed, some damage would be done. There is something that she says about not revealing sexual assault without a reason or something just before though, I can't recall for sure - so I'm curious about that part.
I mean, it's the same thing with Futaba. She literally doesn't have a point most of the time, just that either no one calls her out on it or she's somehow right. Which ruins my immersion because it's like the world is set up to make us take her seriously even though, without the setting, she would be a total retard.

Like with Futaba, they point out that it's really easy to tell that it's her and then the conversation just ignores it? And with Io, her explanation of "she doesn't have good relationship with women therefore she must have been raped" isn't complete stupidity because somehow it's true. Again, no one would take Nodoka seriously if the world didn't just magically allow her to be unquestioned and correct whenever it needs her to be so she can seem smart.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Chapter 3 just feels like I am high on drugs truth be told. :oops:

Can I just get help understand what the fuck happened in the ending of chapter 3?
The ending of chapter 3 is where I struggled too - I really don't get all of it as it's just a mind fuck and that reset sequence was AWFUL (IMO) but it basically looks like in the end, Maya caved and the illusion of Sana turned into the legitimate fuck fest of Maya + Akira. Which then lead to the genuine reality that is Maya Prime being lost for the moment, which broke Akira in a way that then flipped Ami into ultra fucked kidnapper mode.

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
I mean, it's the same thing with Futaba. She literally doesn't have a point most of the time, just that either no one calls her out on it or she's somehow right. Which ruins my immersion because it's like the world is set up to make us take her seriously even though, without the setting, she would be a total retard.

Like with Futaba, they point out that it's really easy to tell that it's her and then the conversation just ignores it? And with Io, her explanation of "she doesn't have good relationship with women therefore she must have been raped" isn't complete stupidity because somehow it's true. Again, no one would take Nodoka seriously if the world didn't just magically allow her to be unquestioned and correct whenever it needs her to be so she can seem smart.
I have to agree that a lot of the events are convoluted in general. These people are all teenage girls that live together, there's absolutely no way Akira would have survived a single week without everyone being aware of a LOT more than what they are in years.

That's just something we have to ignore for the sake of plot I guess (or maybe the dorms really don't exist when we're not looking at them).

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
The ending of chapter 3 is where I struggled too - I really don't get all of it as it's just a mind fuck and that reset sequence was AWFUL (IMO) but it basically looks like in the end, Maya caved and the illusion of Sana turned into the legitimate fuck fest of Maya + Akira. Which then lead to the genuine reality that is Maya Prime being lost for the moment, which broke Akira in a way that then flipped Ami into ultra fucked kidnapper mode.
Well, I was unsure whether Sel was high when writing some of the game, but this time... this time I am absolutely sure.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

I was going to say there is probably some supernatural reason like her being under the influence of our of the gods or Sekai (which has kinda been implied by the manic state she gets in when she has writer's block) but even as I type it out it feels like a cop-out. I just don't buy it being down to her being a Sherlock Holmes level deducer so that leaves me with the cop-out, goddammit Sel.

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
I don't think Niki ever foresaw that by being famous with teenagers she'd just get cucked pretty much all the time through posters lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Anyways, why do people hate Otoha and Nodoka?
Nodoka betrayed my dear Futaba, she deserves it.
Highlight of Chapter 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A friend of mine suggested to use "Otoha" as Niki's lust name and it definetly worthed it in that scene
Nodoka bullies Io?
That's a new low even for her...
To tell the truth, in that scene Io attempted to bully Nodoka.

I don't think I can handle anything anymore, I knew chapter 4 was gonna be hard, but god damn...
And it wasn't the harderst part of 0.35! Prepare to ultimate despair

What the fuck happened to Ami in chapter 4...?
This answer requires us to spoil you the peak moment of update you are currently read

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes