• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hey, imagine waking up one day as Sensei. What would you do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Get me and my niece some therapy/help, assuming I also inherit what is his, like mental illness.

I do wonder what the resets and gods would think of my mind, though. Those poor devils:
If there is one thing that i truly hate, never stop hating and regularly have to come against (and thus reminding me of how much i hate it) it is the fucking event naming scheme of this game. I want to rewatch the scene where Akira gets mocked by Wakana over loving his desk again but i ain't got no fucking clue how to go about it other than to ask DeSkelly to help me out.
Yeah, it's Wakana's Chapter 3 'The Desk Scene' Event:

For someone who doesn't love anything, Sensei sure loves his hamburgers, garlic bread, and desk.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, random but speaking of food, anyone else recall that Tsuneyo not only calls Uta "Green Onion", but also likes Ami's legs which she's compared to carrots:
And has threatened to turn Sensei into Ramen?:

After her I eagerly anticipate cooking with human meat comment last update, I've got to say, I'm curious how dark this game will actually get.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So, random but speaking of food, anyone else recall that Tsuneyo not only calls Uta "Green Onion", but also likes Ami's legs which she's compared to carrots:
And has threatened to turn Sensei into Ramen?:

After her I eagerly anticipate cooking with human meat comment last update, I've got to say, I'm curious how dark this game will actually get.
Which character do you think would make the best dish?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Which character do you think would make the best dish?
Well, Kaori's huge cock could fill up and satisfy multiple families. It'd likely taste amazing after a professional is done with it, as well.

Overall: Serving her cock, over the rest of the girls, sounds like it'd be the logical choice, tbh. From a business perspective I mean.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Well, Kaori's huge cock could fill up and satisfy multiple families. It'd likely taste amazing after a professional is done with it, as well.

Overall: Serving her cock, over the rest of the girls, sounds like it'd be the logical choice, tbh. From a business perspective I mean.
Futaba, fatty meat got the best flavor.
I was thinking Haruka, her chest alone could feed the whole class.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

God, i'd love to taste Kaori's cock, i bet it's absolutely delicious.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Greetings!
I have finally caught up with this game and am now immune to spoilers. I'm excited that I can now read discussions like this one.
This game is the longest single thing I have ever read in my entire life and that fact will weigh heavily on my conscious.
Tsuneyo is best girl and more people need to appreciate Ayane.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Greetings!
I have finally caught up with this game and am now immune to spoilers. I'm excited that I can now read discussions like this one.
This game is the longest single thing I have ever read in my entire life and that fact will weigh heavily on my conscious.
Tsuneyo is best girl and more people need to appreciate Ayane.
base on polls , ayane already one of the most popular ones, so shes super vanilla. Nodoka that's where all the spice is, I go to Arakis

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
base on polls , ayane already one of the most popular ones, so shes super vanilla. Nodoka that's where all the spice is, I go to Arakis
That's good to hear. I haven't seen any of those polls so anything about popular opinion is news to me. I get why Nodoka is controversial too. She's definitely earned it.
Part of the reason I said that thing about Ayane though was that characters in game don't reciprocate her empathy. Specifically, Ami and Maya who don't seem to give a shit about her. That sort of frustrates me.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
That's good to hear. I haven't seen any of those polls so anything about popular opinion is news to me. I get why Nodoka is controversial too. She's definitely earned it.
Part of the reason I said that thing about Ayane though was that characters in game don't reciprocate her empathy. Specifically, Ami and Maya who don't seem to give a shit about her. That sort of frustrates me.
polls are from discord

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes