Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
We did...? Well ok then, i have no memory of it but then i have a really shit memory. Also, that guy sounds like a real dickhead.
We did.
Yeah, i actually just wait for my savegame to break, because of the changes i did so far. :(

Edit: You know what? When that happens i will try out the URM and blame Bingoogus when even it cant fix the spaghetti code i created.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You know, i may not have seen the edit, i dunno, my memory of that is very very vague. But i accept responsibility all the same. I'll make sure you get the help you need, somehow.
No, you have to have seen the edit, that one was done before you reacted. Unless you react hours after you did read something. So it might be possible you didnt? :unsure: But the edit was done maybe a minute or two after the post and i remember you reacting long after this.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
No, you have to have seen the edit, that one was done before you reacted. Unless you react hours after you did read something. So it might be possible you didnt? :unsure: But the edit was done maybe a minute or two after the post and i remember you reacting long after this.
:unsure: hmmm... well, it doesn't matter, i don't remember either way, just thought it might explain my shit memory but then it's not like it wasn't shit to begin with. Either way, i'll honor it.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
It was mostly a funny ment edit anyway, so it barely matters if or if not you remember in the end. Maybe i just wanted to show off my good memory. ;)

Reactions: Bingoogus
Oct 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why is nobody talking about the fact that he already has the timeline of events for the next 6 updates including the one coming in a few days?
Is the entire script, or at least a big part of it already written in advance?

There's no way he's just being held back by coding speed OR him not finishing the game too fast on purpose just so he can drag this on for a living, right ????

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
There's no way he's just being held back by coding speed OR him not finishing the game too fast on purpose just so he can drag this on for a living, right ????
If i were him, i would actually always have some work done in advance. And i dont even see any problem here. So far we get a monthly release. And that one single month we wont get one this year, we are already aware of, because he told us. So i dont see any problem here either. You can criticise Sel for a lot of a things. Like not been a good person overall. But you cant really criticise him for not provinding content on a regular basis.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sensei being lawful good is probably just flattery.

I don't think empathy is necessarily about being accurate. It's about being able to feel the emotions you perceive other people having. Ayane has that in spades. Her recent card to Sensei is a good example of that. The way she talks about maya at the end of it isn't something she would say if she were thinking exclusively about her own self interests or if she were inconsiderate of others. She speculates on their relationship and practically encourages it because it might bring comfort to two people who she thinks are hurting. She has her own ambitions and problems sure, but her actions are easily influenced by how others feel. At least when she picks up on those feelings. Which is why she does nothing to stop or even discourage Ami, Maya, or Sana from pursuing sensei.

When maya's callousness comes to bear during reset related topics, Ayane is quick to take issue because she sympathizes with other people. Even if you just watch her expressions in most events her concern for others is obvious.

Ami I have a hard time understanding. When Ayane called her out for being manipulative and fake, I thought she was out of line. But then Ami kind of just admitted to it? It implies that shes just some sort of psychopath who is only acting a role. Even if that's not entirely accurate, the amount of disdain she shows Ayane in chapter 4 makes it really hard to believe she cares about anything but Sensei.
That's a peculiar way to flatter someone, and even then, Sensei just ignored it. He wasn't flattered. Ayane also ends up being surprised by Sensei sleeping with others, not noticing Molly was jealous of Otoha, not doing anything when Maya cried, and she doesn't really seem to understand anyone when it comes down to it. Ami, Makoto, Maya, Sana, Sensei, etc. Keep in mind that she thought Sana was completely innocent and pure, when that's just an act. Her answer to Ami's problems is also simply violence.

Empathy requires accuracy or it's not actually empathy. It's about understanding and feeling what others feel. Overcoming it together. Being wrong about what someone is feeling, shows a lack of understanding. Ayane thinks she understands others, yet never really does, which speaks for itself.

That card was actually Chika's idea to get Sensei to come back. Ayane mentioning others, especially Maya, was just to get what she wanted in the end, Sensei back. She's definitely not trying to get Maya and Sensei together. Ayane was simply out of ideas and was hoping for a miracle the night before.

Ayane also can't stop others from pursuing Sensei. Sensei goes to them, and even if she tried, that'd mess up her relationship with Sensei. That hasn't stopped her from secretly slapping Ami, trying to cuck Maya on the roof, and fucking him on both Ami's and Sana's beds behind their back, though.

Sympathy and empathy are different things. For example, Makoto isn't really bothered by Maya, like Ayane was. Ayane can understand being belittled by Maya, but not how being belittled by Maya actually makes others feel.

Ayane's kind of earned Ami's disdain (most have at this point). Lying to her, intentionally leaving her out of things, trying to fuck the man she loves on her bed, etc.

Early Chapter 4 Ami reached her breaking point, which has likely been building up since Sensei let slip he carried stuff at night for Maya back in Chapter 1. At least. From Ami's point of view, her friends have continuously been betraying her and endangering the only family she has left, for a long time, behind her back, and nothing she does can stop it or him, from hurting himself and her. It's not just Sensei who broke her. Everyone's been hurting her:
Imagine if your best friends were sneaking around, fucking, and endangering your love interest that you do virtually everything for. One wrong move could lead to them being locked away. That's more or less Ami's life.

Just add voices, delusions, blackouts, more or less raising that adult love interest as a kid, and ptsd from watching your parents be taken from you, on top of it. This world also likely plays a factor. She seems aware of how things don't make sense, and are usually repetitive.

Overall: Ami has been driven insane and recently reached a breaking point. Ayane helped her get here.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Ami I have a hard time understanding. When Ayane called her out for being manipulative and fake, I thought she was out of line. But then Ami kind of just admitted to it? It implies that shes just some sort of psychopath who is only acting a role. Even if that's not entirely accurate, the amount of disdain she shows Ayane in chapter 4 makes it really hard to believe she cares about anything but Sensei.
I'll throw out a prediction: "Psycho Ami" isn't just a stressed out Ami, but a completely separate personality that occasionally takes over. That why Ami can so convincingly act confused about Ayane's accusations; she genuinely doesn't remember the conversation Psycho Ami was having.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Empathy requires accuracy or it's not actually empathy. It's about understanding and feeling what others feel. Overcoming it together. Being wrong about what someone is feeling, shows a lack of understanding. Ayane thinks she understands others, yet never really does, which speaks for itself.
Just saying but empathy does also already include the willingness to understand others. Is she always succesful in that? Nope, she isnt. But she is also just a young girl. Sometimes a horny young girl. Which does perfectly explain other peoples beds kink. This is not intented to hurt others. It is just a stupid idea from a horny teenager and possibly a kink of her, when we look at how often it comes up.

Imagine if your best friends were sneaking around, fucking, and endangering your love interest that you do virtually everything for.
Yeah? Everything? Would she let him go if she would knew that would make him more happy? Because i have trouble to see yes here as an answer.

Rincon

Jul 29, 2023
Hey, smart boys, I just download URM. So... How to use URM to become Rin's true homie, see other scenes with Yumi and Nodoka in the locker room and how to change the value (or whatever is this) about Yumi knowing if Chika is in love with Sensei?
Like, what exactly I should find, change, etc.
P.s.: I may sound stupid, but bruh, I never told you I was smart.
How did you manage to get so many wrong choices racked up in the first place? :ROFLMAO:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Well crap I missed an event with Rin :( Does that lock her off or is it just a single event and the rest of things can continue?

The event name was

Do we even get lewd content with Rin? I tall looks fairly platonic.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just saying but empathy does also already include the willingness to understand others. Is she always succesful in that? Nope, she isnt. But she is also just a young girl. Sometimes a horny young girl. Which does perfectly explain other peoples beds kink. This is not intented to hurt others. It is just a stupid idea from a horny teenager and possibly a kink of her, when we look at how often it comes up.

Yeah? Everything? Would she let him go if she would knew that would make him more happy? Because i have trouble to see yes here as an answer.
That's called common decency. The least anyone can do is be willing to try. Albeit, I don't recall Ayane actually trying to understand others. She just smacks them around until they act how she wants.

Kinks don't excuse actions. It's a shitty thing to do to so called friends. Kirin isn't suddenly excused just because she gets off to sexual assault which is apparently one of her kinks.

Also, Ami would definitely let Sensei go if she knew that would make him happy. It's not like she's actually able to stop him from doing whatever he wants whenever he wants, anyway. Especially in her current state.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Why is nobody talking about the fact that he already has the timeline of events for the next 6 updates including the one coming in a few days?
Is the entire script, or at least a big part of it already written in advance?

You know if you rephrase this, it turns into "there's no way that Selebus has actually planned out his story, right??? He's supposed to just be making it up each month!". You're actually complaining that he knows where things are going.

Outside of having an outline for his story, and being able to give himself some buffer with writing (it's easy to know the major plot beats, but it's another thing altogether to write it well), he needs to pace himself as well. He may have all these ideas but if he just hammers them all out really quickly, he'll likely burn himself out and the story will suffer for it.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Kinks don't excuse actions. It's a shitty thing to do to so called friends. Kirin isn't suddenly excused just because she gets off to sexual assault which is apparently one of her kinks.
Are we now really putting having sex in another persons bed -which she probably would make up again after- on the same level as actual sexual assault? You know, one that is mostly a fantasy and i dont think she actually want to get caught? and the other that actually is about hurting someone. Come on, that is a bad faith argument.
Also, Ami would definitely let Sensei go if she knew that would make him happy. It's not like she's actually able to stop him from doing whatever he wants whenever he wants, anyway. Especially in her current state.
That she wont be able to stop him pysically, doesnt mean she would give him her blessing or that she wouldnt try to stop him psychologically. I wouldnt even be surprised if her current state is at least partially an act to do just the later. Ami does
has possessive love for him and not unreservedly love. Big difference.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes