• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Are we now really putting having sex in another persons bed -which she probably would make up again after- on the same level as actual sexual assault? You know, one that is mostly a fantasy and i dont think she actually want to get caught? and the other that actually is about hurting someone. Come on, that is a bad faith argument.
That she wont be able to stop him pysically, doesnt mean she would give him her blessing or that she wouldnt try to stop him psychologically. I wouldnt even be surprised if her current state is at least partially an act to do just the later. Ami does
has possessive love for him and not unreservedly love. Big difference.
No. What you just commented was a bad faith argument. Never did I say they were on the same level, and you know it.

They however are both about taking advantage of people and are both kinks. It's the same principle. Ayane isn't choosing some random mattress, she's choosing her friend's and she knows it'd hurt them if they ever found out. One being worse doesn't mean they both aren't wrong. It's not like Ayane hasn't forced herself on Ami as well. Possibly stealing her first kiss.

Also "mostly a fantasy" isn't a fantasy, no matter how you word it. She's defiling the possessions of her friends and betraying their trust, simply because it makes her feel good while knowing it'd hurt them if they found out.

If Ami knew he would be happy, she would give her blessing. Everything she's done is about making him happy. Her love is overprotective, but it's not that possessive. She's mentioned more than once she's willing to share, and even recently implied she'd raise his and Ayane's baby. You seem to just want Ami to be evil at this point, tbh.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
No. What you just commented was a bad faith argument. Never did I say they were on the same level, and you know it.

They however are both about taking advantage of people and are both kinks. It's the same principle. Ayane isn't choosing some random mattress, she's choosing her friend's and she knows it'd hurt them if they ever found out. One being worse doesn't mean they both aren't wrong. It's not like Ayane hasn't forced herself on Ami as well. Possibly stealing her first kiss.

Also "mostly a fantasy" isn't a fantasy, no matter how you word it. She's defiling the possessions of her friends and betraying their trust, simply because it makes her feel good while knowing it'd hurt them if they found out.

If Ami knew he would be happy, she would give her blessing. Everything she's done is about making him happy. Her love is overprotective, but it's not that possessive. She's mentioned more than once she's willing to share, and even recently implied she'd raise his and Ayane's baby. You seem to just want Ami to be evil at this point, tbh.
I have to disagree on this one. Ami is 100% possessive and would not be happy letting Akira do whatever he likes as long as he's happy. Her whole meltdown recently is because he's been doing what he wants. She doesn't believe he could be happy without her. She's recently decided to settle for sharing him but it's not actually something she wants. I have defended Ami in the past but this is just a bad read imo.

Reactions: chronox42

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You seem to just want Ami to be evil at this point, tbh.
Is this suppose to prove your good faith? And you really have a hot take on Ami here. She is a possesive personality. That is really a simple fact. Everything she has done lately has shown that.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I have to disagree on this one. Ami is 100% possessive and would not be happy letting Akira do whatever he likes as long as he's happy. Her whole meltdown recently is because he's been doing what he wants. She doesn't believe he could be happy without her. She's recently decided to settle for sharing him but it's not actually something she wants. I have defended Ami in the past but this is just a bad read imo.
I disagree and her whole meltdown wasn't about him doing what he wants. It was about him lying to her and ignoring her while knowing she needed him, was worried, and was breaking. It was accidentally hurting him that truly broke her, though. Sensei also wanted to be there for her. He was just scared and letting other girls pull him around.

Ami considered sharing Sensei back when she met Niki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't call since Chapter 2, recent.

Last edited:

lolbob3

Jan 19, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Axismundi
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes