NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok last question (for now) that I have:
Is being a Slave-dealer like...the most lucrative option?
I just got the Earth Magic perk for halving enchantment costs (not sure if that influences but now can enchant pieces of clothes to act like slave collars for free!) and each Demon I fight & enslave pretty much nabs me at-least 90k flames from Helena.

I mean...is far easier and less annoying than enchanting food with Water Magic perk to do it for free, also the Bank Interests are dog-shit, Why I only get 2.000 daily interests after depositing like 2 millions lol.

Oct 12, 2023
There are 5 ways for Money making.

1) Slavery: Get bondage applier kink to love, free slavery enchantment and you can start using their own itens to slave people, mythical races (Dragon, Gryphon, Unicorn, Alicorn) are the most profittable to sell so ideally you have a good stock of them, i for one reccomend breeding and then selling your own kids, high obedience makes them more profittable so send them to the dungeon and give tatoos for subby kinks.

2) Lactation: Lactation with pyscho-addictive-strong alchool milk with another taste tends to sell quite well, cum and girlcum apply too.

3) Potion Selling: Get the "Water skill-tree" since it will make it free to do fluid related enchaments witout having to use arcane essence, then start spamming for more size or production, each potion sells for like 2,6 each.

4) Breeding: Save scum a bit on the breeder and have high virility, start breeding to gain up to like 30k

5) Slave Jobs: force em to work and get paid for it.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Ok last question (for now) that I have:
I just got the Earth Magic perk for halving enchantment costs (not sure if that influences but now can enchant pieces of clothes to act like slave collars for free!) and each Demon I fight & enslave pretty much nabs me at-least 90k flames from Helena.

I mean...is far easier and less annoying than enchanting food with Water Magic perk to do it for free, also the Bank Interests are dog-shit, Why I only get 2.000 daily interests after depositing like 2 millions lol.
If you hover over that withdraw button when you are in the bank, it has a pop up message that tells you that it is 12% ANNUAL percentage rate, so getting 2k for 1 day is probably about right.

Enslaving demons is probably the easiest and likely most lucrative. As the other posters said, take the Bondage Applier fetish, it allows you to enchant any piece of clothing with enslavement for free.

If you want to go for the potion enchanting and selling, your best option is to use the save function when you are in the enchanting menu. The saved enchantment 'template' carries across every character, so make it once and you can use it on every character.

Once I have 3 water spells for the zero essence cost on fluid enchantments, I can make somewhere around 750K-1mil flames for about 20 minutes of clicking.
I made templates for 100 ++ cum storage and craft all but 1 from a stack (you can skip being kicked back to your inventory and having to select another potion and clicking enchant that way), then load the next template and spam the craft button till there is one left and rinse and repeat till I have gone through my list of potion enchantment templates.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Poison/Wind is kinda of a fun one.

Magic itself is bluntly dogshit, the enchantment on weapon the other hand is way stronger because almost nothing resists poison.
I just lob multi-fireball attacks. Works wonders in group fights when you know you'll take a lot of damage and have stupidly high spell damage, efficiency and elemental damage for guaranteed near-death cheese wins (props for not using items to regain health afterwards and moving on to the next fight as a half-bloodied 'isekai' protagonist corpse). Another one I love is just going pure physical damage while dual wielding a katana (physical) and wakizashi (any element I feel like for the run) for the ronin damage boost and just going to town with the Soldier background while wearing a business suit.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If you hover over that withdraw button when you are in the bank, it has a pop up message that tells you that it is 12% ANNUAL percentage rate, so getting 2k for 1 day is probably about right.

Enslaving demons is probably the easiest and likely most lucrative. As the other posters said, take the Bondage Applier fetish, it allows you to enchant any piece of clothing with enslavement for free.

If you want to go for the potion enchanting and selling, your best option is to use the save function when you are in the enchanting menu. The saved enchantment 'template' carries across every character, so make it once and you can use it on every character.

Once I have 3 water spells for the zero essence cost on fluid enchantments, I can make somewhere around 750K-1mil flames for about 20 minutes of clicking.
I made templates for 100 ++ cum storage and craft all but 1 from a stack (you can skip being kicked back to your inventory and having to select another potion and clicking enchant that way), then load the next template and spam the craft button till there is one left and rinse and repeat till I have gone through my list of potion enchantment templates.
Aaah so THAT'S WHY I can enchant enslavement for free! I thought it was similar to the Water spells and it became a free option after learning 3 Earth spells lol.

Honestly the Water Free enchanting was something I was doing (but didn't stopped when 1 was left to do that cheese and not get kicked out of the crafting menu) but after a while it just got boring, I think imma settle for slavery lol (I didn't removed/captured the slime girl in Submission that tries to turn you into one so I can just beat her, get Biocanisters and TF other slimes into dragon girls to sell.)

P.S: Holy shit Dragon Girls are PRICEY, a single one with zero obedience nor love is worth nearly 200k?¡ Damn, guess I'll be a Dragon Tamer.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes