• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for collaboration on NTR/Blackmail/humiliation Visual Novel (ren'py)

Nertophile

Feb 10, 2018
I'm an amateur AI artist and programmer looking to experiment and work on a NTR/blackmail/humiliation/degradation story line involving my OC Barbara

Forced, Blackmail, Mind Break
Personality: She pretends to be shy, but when she was younger was up for anything if she thought she would get what she wanted. Has positions of responsibility and is very good at her job. Does not want to be in the public limelight so doesn't promote herself and is scared of being exposed.
Breast/Dick size: 36F (UK sizes)
==========
Bio: 54yo, 36F Barbara (UK) is a married executive as a multinational company, who also is a part time lecturer at a local university. Before she was married, she enjoyed the company of younger guys, and always had boyfriends that were way younger than herself. She was always demure and shy with and tended to dress to tease. This seems to be the reason why she had a tendency to get hit on by gangs of guys out looking for a good time, or being blackmailed or duped into dubious sex acts with groups of guys generally much younger than herself. This seems to have carried on into her married life, and the fact that she doesn't want to be exposed to friends, family or workers means she is easily corrupted. Also been gang banged whilst on holiday by a gang of young guys who had then turned her into their cum dump for the two weeks of her holiday.
==========
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kinks/Turn-Ons: Younger guys, group sex, outdoor activities, public dares,, forced, non-consensual
Limits/Turn-Offs: Older guys, lesbian

Nertophile

Feb 10, 2018
I've been using oobabooga text gen AI to work through some concepts. Even though this is a good start, I'm still wondering if its better to work with a human to work out the nuances of the stories and interactions and choices, though some of the ideas it comes up with are pretty good.

Do people want to see this?

zara2000

Dec 17, 2019
I found out that text generated by AI can be a solid base for your writing but must always fine-tuned by a human writer otherwise it will seem off to the reader, especially for a lengthy text found in a story.

zara2000

Dec 17, 2019
Agree on that. You have my curiosity with your character being quite original compared to the standard ntr young adventurous wife. Would it be possible to discuss more in details what you have in mind for your VN?

Nertophile

Feb 10, 2018
So I've combined the work from the LLM and the story that it wrote with AI images to create a development version of a Renpy Visual Novel - I've done quite a bit on it so far but would appreciate constructive help in 2 areas:
  • Review the current script and help with fixing the flow or grammar etc
  • Review the images created and what needs fixing specifically
Here's the 1st screen - its a "realistic image" story

1714381778106.png

GlitchedPerfection

Sep 11, 2023
Hi! I like the idea a lot, even if I think in this genre (NTR) a male MC with a cheating wife is more intriguing and creates more pathos/strong feelings. If I can ask, which program do you use to create renders/images, with AI you said?? I have never collaborated with anyone, but since 1 year I am thinking to start a VN with NTR content as well...

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
I read your post but didn't really figure out some things.

Is it a game you live from the eyes of the cuck, or you see the story from the cheating one ? Who's the MC ?

Plus, in your description, it seems you describe two woman. Shall the story revolves around the two, are them related at any points ?

AI can give you some direction, but you mostly will have to modify the writtings for it to feel more complete. I'm available if you need some help. Just dm me.

Reactions: Nertophile

Nertophile

Feb 10, 2018
I read your post but didn't really figure out some things.

Is it a game you live from the eyes of the cuck, or you see the story from the cheating one ? Who's the MC ?

Plus, in your description, it seems you describe two woman. Shall the story revolves around the two, are them related at any points ?

AI can give you some direction, but you mostly will have to modify the writtings for it to feel more complete. I'm available if you need some help. Just dm me.
Replied via dm