Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Okay, so how to get emeralds? I remember I got just one, and I didn't do anything specific for that.
That's the problem, I guess there are few game mechanics that I missed.
And there's a button "how to play" in main menu, but it doesn't work at all, nothing happens when I press it. Is it normal?
Emerald Locations:

Stage 1: Vending Machine before first pitfall.
Stage 2: Break a tree after the tree trunk platforming section.
Stage 3: Fight and beat Big.
Stage 4: Two ways...
- Bridge: At the tail end of the Bridge path, upon reaching land, jump down to the southern pitfall.
- Graveyard: Pay attention to the tombstones, and jump on top of one.
Stage 5: Follow the Tiki Masked Man's directions like a game of Simon Says, and hit the crystals in the given sequence, then enter the unlocked hut.
Stage 6: ??????
Stage 7: ¿¿¿¿¿¿

Will edit this later.

Reactions: KryoTeeX

GhostBats2000

Dec 31, 2023
Stage 6: after defeating some enemies a sign will flash neon (bar)
Stage 7: on the platforms theres an arrow pointing down but its a lil tricky to get into

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
Emerald Locations:

Stage 1: Vending Machine before first pitfall.
Stage 2: Break a tree after the tree trunk platforming section.
Stage 3: Fight and beat Big.
Stage 4: Two ways...
- Bridge: At the tail end of the Bridge path, upon reaching land, jump down to the southern pitfall.
- Graveyard: Pay attention to the tombstones, and jump on top of one.
Stage 5: Follow the Tiki Masked Man's directions like a game of Simon Says, and hit the crystals in the given sequence, then enter the unlocked hut.
Stage 6: ??????
Stage 7: ¿¿¿¿¿¿

Will edit this later.
Stage 6: after defeating some enemies a sign will flash neon (bar)
Stage 7: on the platforms theres an arrow pointing down but its a lil tricky to get into
Thanks, I'll try it.
Another question - do I have to beat the game in one play for a good ending? I mean technically there's no saving and when you're quitting the game it's "game over", but you can start again from the last level you played. And there's also ordinary game over when you loose all lifes and credits. If that happens and I'll continue from that level - is the game still counts previous taken emeralds? Or it's nullified because I loose and only way is to start from beginning?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Thanks, I'll try it.
Another question - do I have to beat the game in one play for a good ending? I mean technically there's no saving and when you're quitting the game it's "game over", but you can start again from the last level you played. And there's also ordinary game over when you loose all lifes and credits. If that happens and I'll continue from that level - is the game still counts previous taken emeralds? Or it's nullified because I loose and only way is to start from beginning?
Yes. Everything is a straight shot to the end. The game is basically like a Coin-Op Arcade Beat 'Em Up. No other way to do this, aside from getting some save file that puts you right on the final boss fight with all 7 emeralds collected. But the game is not that long nor is it hard at all to get everything. Plus, I find it funny that you can't get to it with stage select, cuz you do not have the Emerald without getting them all in order.

Last edited:

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
Yes. Everything is a straight shot to the end. The game is basically like a Coin-Op Arcade Beat 'Em Up. No other way to do this, aside from getting some save file that puts you right on the final boss fight with all 7 emeralds collected. But the game is not that long nor is it hard at all to get everything. Plus, I find it funny that you can't get to it with stage select, cuz you do not have the Emerald without getting them all in order.
Talking about collecting all the Chaos Emerald... I can't get the one from the graveyard, I found the tombstone "Jump over me" and I did it... Multiple times. I lack of sleep, since I tried a lot of H-games this night, and my brain can't think of anything to trigger the bonus stage... Any Idea ?

Also... I wasn't expected to hear an OST from Xenoverse 2 while fighting this Metal Giant, what a surprise !

Waos123.

May 31, 2024
I have a question.. Will sonic be a playbable character after defeating him on the boss of level 4? I mean when we are in the mansion level

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes