rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
if you play as male, can you be the dominating/top in every scene?
You can pick sub or dom in scenes which are in the game. In this view the same as playing any other type of sex. ( some things only have sub scenes and some only dom but more are being added every up-update)

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Sad.it needs more space of 4GB to download the apk inside of the game loader:(..how many GB exactly the new update of the game?

Sullim53

Feb 26, 2019
I'm glad I wasn't the only one. The latest hotfix did not solve the issue for me.

Edit: I loaded up a previous posters save file and the stuck location did not happen for that save. I'll do some more digging.
Couldn't find the exact reason why it ports me to the top right. Assuming it's due to completing the quest in 0.12.0 versus hotfix2, but I did find something interesting.

In the quest.rpy file (./rpatool -x scripts.rpa), I found the following lines for the jungle bridge quest.

# if npc_LumberJack.dialogs["num7"] == 1: #0.12.0

if npc_LumberJack.dialogs["num7"] == 1 and Player.checkQuestIsActive(156) == True and Player.checkQuestSpecialItemByQuestIdHasItem(156, "Wooden plank") == True: #0.12.0

shouldn't Player.checkQuestSpecialItemByQuestIdHasItem(156, "Wooden plank") == True: be set to False? Otherwise the wooden planks don't show up on the map.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Lust Hunter 0.99.0hotfix1 is now available for online update:
Add new UI alerts.
Bugfix with quest 11
Bugfix with nymph female animation
Bugfix with Jungle enemies in the prison
Fixing some dialog of Mirana Elf he/she

Hope this helps. more bugs will be sorted out soon i hope

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Just posed on their discord about the up-date vote. If you wanted something else and did not vote well next time vote lol,

looks like the queens adviser wins with 41% of the votes. It was a close run vote at points. Even i didn't know who was going to win. I am also glad everything was voted on which means people like what going to be added. I will add the adviser in the next mantis up date AND due to it being unsafe for her with all those humans around, i will add in a mantis weapon you get to use too, from the suit up option. (as a bonus for a good poll and a closely run one too). More details on this soon

BillyBobbyBilly

May 24, 2024
What needs to be done to open this cave in the Snow Forest? 20240530_200410.jpg
I've completed all quests up to HR9 and it's still unavailable.

(Also, I can't beat the Tentacle Monster... but I don't think you're supposed to be able to at this time)

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes