26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
the cheat engine link keeps saying the site cant provide a secure connection. anyway to bypass that or can i find another place to download cheat engine

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
the cheat engine link keeps saying the site cant provide a secure connection. anyway to bypass that or can i find another place to download cheat engine
i'm fixing some things with the table and then i'll re upload it with a 3rd link, but also private message a screenshot of the error

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
May have found a solution for moving in the Gym. make a folder named DLC in StreamingAssets and copy all bundlefiles from DefualtPackage that you got from Lustful_Traditional_Massage_Parlor_1.96_DLC.
and drag PackageManifest_DLC.verson also BYTES and Hash in the DLC folder you made
Thanks

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How to increase lust during the massage minigame?
Should I go fast, should i go slow?
Should I focus on a an area or avoid areas that are already red?

Somehow, I managed during the very first massage, but since then it's a miracle if i can go above 10%

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
What? i don't wanna be depressed while playing h game, spoil me with spoiler please how sad it is.
Well, as the gallery titles for the endings already imply it's no happy ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was still an overall fun game, and the h-content is decent, but the ending definitely destroyed my enthusiasm for replaying it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
How to increase lust during the massage minigame?
Should I go fast, should i go slow?
Should I focus on a an area or avoid areas that are already red?

Somehow, I managed during the very first massage, but since then it's a miracle if i can go above 10%
grind, u can upgrade it by clicking research bar. The one that showing how much u have then u will become expert in doing it and same with characters stats. Grinding money to upgrade like for +1 til it become lv5 at max

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Basically everything everyone is complaining about is solved in this game by just playing it. The RNG minigames? You eventually get the ability to auto-win every game. The slow work days? You eventually get an ability to speed them up. Etc, etc. You eventually get a solution to every problem. I'm not a fan of how dev gives you the opportunity to have a miserable game experience if you choose to explore and do things unusually, but it does at least eventually clean things up.

Liadriin

Apr 10, 2021
I can't seem to find the brown/athletic girl in the gym, I can get there, and fool around with the employee girl, but I haven't seen the busty tomboy yet. Is that the issue that everyone is having with the Gym?

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
hopefully the drinking values work for everyone now. they are very jank and you will have to update them a few times for it to stick, but with enough tries they should always end up working unlike before. as always let me know if something doesn't work

rin6t4

Mar 16, 2024
so i used the cheat engine changed all the ??? to the number i wanted how do i add it to the game im new to this type of cheat engine

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
LET'S GOOOO!! I am prepared. Seeing the pictures, the DLC is included, right? I'm referring to the last two pictures. Checking the author's page, it says that the last two pictures were about you screwing the employees.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes