Liadriin

Apr 10, 2021
i just went on "liberating" zones and she showed up in the recruitment at one point
i forget which zone since i only use the heroines you get for free
its just like he said, you have to hire her from the recruitment pool after clearing her zone, if she isn't "hired" you wont see her at the gym

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So, how do I activate the 2x speed? I already got Miki up to 80 favorability and finished her quest.

Aug 27, 2023
May have found a solution for moving in the Gym. make a folder named DLC in StreamingAssets and copy all bundlefiles from DefualtPackage that you got from Lustful_Traditional_Massage_Parlor_1.96_DLC.
and drag PackageManifest_DLC.verson also BYTES and Hash in the DLC folder you made
This worked.
Supreme_Evil add this to the OP along with a link to the DLC folder.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Are these drinking games rly just luck based or is there a pattern?
Is there maybe an Item like the Items from the Game before which helps to win the drinking games more often?

Aug 27, 2023
LET'S GOOOO!! I am prepared. Seeing the pictures, the DLC is included, right? I'm referring to the last two pictures. Checking the author's page, it says that the last two pictures were about you screwing the employees.
It doesn't have DLC. Someone else a few comments back provided the link to DLC but you have to also perform a fix first (see the post I am quoting #349).

Aug 27, 2023
Are these drinking games rly just luck based or is there a pattern?
Is there maybe an Item like the Items from the Game before which helps to win the drinking games more often?
Yes, but you have to increase affection to 80% for two girls specifically to unlock their quests and finishing those quests give you the items that allow you to win the drinking and dice games 100%.

The girls are the short blue hair daughter who you can unlock by clearing area 2 of all enemies. The other is the biker chick who you unlock by clearing area 3.

xshinoda

Jul 2, 2021
The rename method worked for me, and with all the Gym CG unlocked I'm completely done with this game. It was a good time waste with decent scenes. Hopefully next one is more better for our boi Sato.

Also if anyone still has trouble with accessing DLC. Here's a simple step-by-step of what is already said in this thread.

1. Don't have to download anything special, the DLC is there but bugged.
2. Go to MassageShop\MassageShop_Data\StreamingAssets
3. Copy and Paste "DefaultPackage" in the same folder (Duplicate)
4. Rename the duplicate "DLC"
5. Enjoy DLC

Gym is accessible early in the game, unlock the Glasses Girl and Gym Girl and hire them through the story for more scenes.

I wish I had this feature in my 1st playthrough, you can level your main character stats by exercising. You need to 3* the exercise equipment to beat the mini-game. Each exercise gives a unique sex scene, the girl moves to different equipment looking at the time on top.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
The rename method worked for me, and with all the Gym CG unlocked I'm completely done with this game. It was a good time waste with decent scenes. Hopefully next one is more better for our boi Sato.

Also if anyone still has trouble with accessing DLC. Here's a simple step-by-step of what is already said in this thread.

1. Don't have to download anything special, the DLC is there but bugged.
2. Go to MassageShop\MassageShop_Data\StreamingAssets
3. Copy and Paste "DefaultPackage" in the same folder (Duplicate)
4. Rename the duplicate "DLC"
5. Enjoy DLC

Gym is accessible early in the game, unlock the Glasses Girl and Gym Girl and hire them through the story for more scenes.

I wish I had this feature in my 1st playthrough, you can level your main character stats by exercising. You need to 3* the exercise equipment to beat the mini-game. Each exercise gives a unique sex scene, the girl moves to different equipment looking at the time on top.
Does the GYM work correct if the MC says that he don't have enough money for the Gym? If yes how much do i need?

~Void~

Aug 3, 2023
What do all the items you get from the girls quests do? There arent any descriptions.

Last edited:

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
After completing Misako's first personal quest (she was asking for help with a local gang), it seems my game is now broken. I can now bring Misako on my fighting activities, and shes 140 power 140 force character (everyone else from my roster have around 30), also my characters stopped receiving any damage in fights. Also, Misako appeared as a worker in my Parlor for absolutely no reason, so she is now both a worker and a customer, which means she can do a Massage to herself. Is this intended?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes